LMFAO check out the mohh1 top 100

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
LMAO I haven't played in more than 8 months and I'm rank 123. As far as i can remember I was in the 160s maybe 180s then.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
this is good. now a hack needs to be made that explodes a persons psp when they use a hack that would be the shit

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

I heard that DM JuStY got like 70,000fk in a day and was ranked 1 untill somebody hacked him and was giving fk off his acc.

ya he did i saw with my own eyes.
HEY OD OwneD EA banned the dam fk hackers and banned their IP addresses.. LMAO

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

oh shit im probly top 100 nao!!!!! WOOT!

YOU ARE... MY SlySneaker14 is rnked 75 now and the fag that stole it sad im in top 100 yay. bang head IDGAF because MoHH1 shutting down in July to let in MoHH3!!! That's right Medal Of Honor: Heroes 3. It will be supposedly "unhackable"...

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
ooooo shit this also happened on MOH2, DM Beast is like ranke 26 xD...good shit is happening on EA now.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
MOH:H3? wow all these great games comming out, Socom3, MOH3 I'm gonna jiz in my pants if MOH3 has mics and has commando controls still.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
YOU ARE... MY SlySneaker14 is rnked 75 now and the fag that stole it sad im in top 100 yay. bang head IDGAF because MoHH1 shutting down in July to let in MoHH3!!! That's right Medal Of Honor: Heroes 3. It will be supposedly "unhackable"...
Your such a fucking noob kid

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Yea there has been 3 rumors:
1) Servers shut down July 3rd
2) Servers shut down in September
3) There may be a MoH3 coming out

As long as the 3rd Rumor is true im good

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
gj EA or watever hacker did this, but i think it was EA if it happened on mohh1 and mohh2

Stream:

A.C.I.D

Sergeant Major
LMFAOOOOOOOO

you can all thank me for this

last night I was on mohh talkin to a respectable hacker and I asked him is there a hack to delete peoples accounts? and he said yes, so I said well why hasnt anyone deleted all the top 100 freekill hacker nubs like XC havok and h3llztimdole, and he said '2 lazy'

BUT THERE GONE NOW!!

HAHAHAHAA

SPENT ALL UR TIME FREEKILLING AN HACKING FUCKIN NERDS

GET FUCKIN OWNEDDDDDD
dude if he isnt Adm3ntw4r or IC3 G4NGST3Rn tell him to get on MoHH2 and do the same! Admentwar and ice gangster are fucin up the TOP100 i heard alot or ppls accounts got deleted leaving only hackers!......btw i stopped the hax from deleting TR B4N's acc, 951's ACC, roll, gr8, and LiL's Account::blunt

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i know who did this. wasnt EA wasnt admentwar or watever. i know but im not tellin =P

anyways there isnt a mohh3 comin out lol. and theres no such thing as an unhackable game. i dont see TNTmudro or gods hero in the top 100

oh and ren if it was u GJ lolcats