LMFAO check out the mohh1 top 100

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i know who did this. wasnt EA wasnt admentwar or watever. i know but im not tellin =P

anyways there isnt a mohh3 comin out lol. and theres no such thing as an unhackable game. i dont see TNTmudro or gods hero in the top 100

oh and ren if it was u GJ lolcats
kk it was prolly ur butt buddy chinchila(jk), but why not tell?
TNT is rank 51 i think

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
kk it was prolly ur butt buddy chinchila(jk), but why not tell?
TNT is rank 51 i think
phax he's not my butt buddy u n00b. he's just my friend. i could say the same about u and yank :hmmm:

anyways it wasnt him. his account got deleted too hahaha

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Cool, maybe I can get one of these hackers to delete my Sgt Nebula7 name so that fag will stop playing it.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Ahh, Alright from my prespective, if servers are shuting down on July 3rd EA wouldn't have done this, that would be stupid and pointless..
MoH:H3, Not happening, they would of already thrown out a commercial for it.

Stream:

A.C.I.D

Sergeant Major
Ahh, Alright from my prespective, if servers are shuting down on July 3rd EA wouldn't have done this, that would be stupid and pointless..
MoH:H3, Not happening, they would of already thrown out a commercial for it.
EA didnt do it in da first placewhackstick

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
phax he's not my butt buddy u n00b. he's just my friend. i could say the same about u and yank :hmmm:

anyways it wasnt him. his account got deleted too hahaha
k but why not tell who did it?? i mean mohh is supposedly goin down in 2 months?stillwaiting

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I want to know why people think moh1 servers are shutting down...
Has this been announced by EA?
Cuz if it hasn't then i believe evry1 is misinformed...

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
All servers close after sometime. Mohh1 will probably be gone in October since it's been 3 years
Doesn't really matter, their not taking all the hackers out, seems like they're takin all the good players out. They deleted my account and I haven't even been on mohh1

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
Admemtwar deleted every single hackers acc because he got his account deleted booohooooo..

Along with my hacking account to, UsernameZ

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i welcome this change. now top 100 score went down about 60k, from 100k to 40k. anyways, flip ur account got deleted in the crossfire as well as hotkids, boc's, oj's, gunshot's, and misc's. A lot more were deleted as well.

Stream:

M

Macksta1

All servers close after sometime. Mohh1 will probably be gone in October since it's been 3 years
Doesn't really matter, their not taking all the hackers out, seems like they're takin all the good players out. They deleted my account and I haven't even been on mohh1
i dont really think so cuz you kno that Infection game that launched with the phat psp? well those servers r still up. Same with PS3 online servers...maybe if alot of users are on then maybe the keep it, but if the servers r dead then down it goes....