Console: Headset:
nick why do u do this all the time you are either on his side or ours

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
im not taking sides, i just dont like seeing people fight.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
How bout u guys leave Nick alone and stfu. You guys are racists and play games all day. GO to ur Racist groups and what not. Joker u are a mexican right? how would u like it if i said sphick like PK was saying it yesterday in the SB

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
How bout u guys leave Nick alone and stfu. You guys are racists and play games all day. GO to ur Racist groups and what not. Joker u are a mexican right? how would u like it if i said sphick like PK was saying it yesterday in the SB
I no me an joker skip school when a new game comes out

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
FAIL Guys just fail, why not stop the pointless fighting while you somewhat still have you integrity in tact. Otherwise this thread just looks like a bunch of bitches fighting over a guy

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
w.e these guys act tough and wana back up PK. Go ahead ill just read the more PM's i get from PK instead of replying.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
one more thing, PK doesnt want to show his pic,
falcon acts to rejoin DM
then MM ip checks and guess who falcon is PK
I heard Falcon was a Fat ass that betrayed DM
No. You guys have it ALL wrong.
Thats not falcon. I keep in touch with Falcon on XBL and AiM.
PsYch0 Killa and Falcon have been on at the same time.

Blazer it's not worth arguing with them. They all have eachothers backs n shit. It's a big loop-hole.
I want to know how this whole thing started before I take a side.
BUT, if I had to take a side do to who has done more for the clan it would deffinetley be Blazer.
-N- PK show yourself.. Everyone else in DM has.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Fuck nothing pisses me off more than racists. Yeah, ok if Blazer is a terrorist, don't you think he would've blown himself up already or Not be playing video games? Seriously use half a fucking brain

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics. Your still retarted...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

blazer can be an ass sometimes but hes one of those people in which i know will stop talking to them now and not worry about a freaking apology XP

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
blazer can be an ass sometimes but hes one of those people in which i know will stop talking to them now and not worry about a freaking apology XP

who was i an ass to ? lol Zero i never was an ass to you

Stream:

DM Klutch

1st Lieutenant
LMAO u really think a 12 year old is gunna go to his hardcore town garfeild park. You guys are so cool that you back him up because u guys play 360 all day and dont know shit. GO outside and say racial slurs.

BTW u think he is cool, he says go to garfield park and fight me when he knows that i wont drive 15 miles to fight a 12 year old who wont shut up so u go stfu and play that 360 cuz thats the system that talks shit and fucks each other in the ass. But i forgot the 360 is cool and beats the ps3 and has so much drama. Nice backing up PK cuz all he says is meet me in garfield park when we know he is Falcon and no one cares what he says. I did remember people saying falcon was a fat ass. So go play gears or gaylo 3 u fuckers. You guys are retarded to the point u dont even see the world around u. If u went outside and said this to people you wouldnt live long thats why you say on the internet and try to act tough. You are a nobody to me and i dont even know why u guys are DM when half of you guys are anacoda clan fags. GO double clan somewhere else.
Lmao faggot i could fuckin rape ur ass u cuntface terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.