Lmao "mr. PK" trys to be tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
start off from middle of the qoutes to the end.

starting from wat u gona do about u fuckin terrorist u gona fight me

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by DM Blazer
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Mr.PsYch0 Killa
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by DM Blazer
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Mr.PsYch0 Killa
Quote:
Quote:
wat u gona do about u fuckin terrorist u gona fight me
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
lol go play gears of war. Everyone knows ur a lil kid that is retarded. GO clean your room before ur mom yells at you.

UR A TERRORIST TERRORIST GO BACK TO PAKASTAN

LMAO, if u were smart and knew about terrorists you would know they arent from pakistan. You fail so go get a life u homo piece of shit

i fail it life ur the one that does sience ur clearly a terrorist

first of all if u knew how to spell science u u wouldnt be called a retard all the time and when did i say i do science LMAO get a life and stop playing video games. You obviously dont have a brain.

First of all ur the retart who dosent know how to spell you and im not the one with out friends that wastes his time on the pc and playing video games 24/7 how about geting a gf o i forgot u cant get one cuz nobody likes a ugly piece of shit terrorist

lmao this kid thinks he is tough because he is 12 and doesnt know anything. His racial slurs are retarded and have no meanings to me. I dont know why u try to act tough when u are just a waste of my PM box. First you tell me im ugly because you assume all terrorists are ugly and then you do not even post ur pic. You play gears of war all day and have no life. I can't help you because you are 12 and get verbally raped by your mom. No body wants to talk to you and i definitely dont care what you say. After you got banned from Sb you still talk shit and then you tell me to meet me in Garfield park which is a white rich town but you call it hardcore. I mean comeon you arent tough, give me a break. You are like another A doggy, now stfu and go play gears of wars and stop sending me pms because i dont consent to ur retardation rape.

start off from middle of the qoutes to the end.

starting from wat u gona do about u fuckin terrorist u gona fight me
:doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:stillwaitingstillwaitingstillwaitingstillwaiting

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
ok your cool and go along with everything he says. just like that thread with sigma and the xbox. I guess you are his bitch and support racial slurs. You are very cool and have fun sucking dick

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
lmao nice come back i can tell PK owns ur ass. He is 12 and is making u ur bitch LMAO and u talking about dicks shows ur gay enough to talk about black mans dick. Nice ur gay and ur Pk's bitch.

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
why dont u met him at garfield park then u pussy, he wants to fight u but hes going to fuck u up blazer i understand why u dont want to go.
lmao blazer is gay.
:doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
why dont u met him at garfield park then u pussy, he wants to fight u but hes going to fuck u up blazer i understand why u dont want to go.
lmao blazer is gay.
:doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:

LMAO u really think a 12 year old is gunna go to his hardcore town garfeild park. You guys are so cool that you back him up because u guys play 360 all day and dont know shit. GO outside and say racial slurs.

BTW u think he is cool, he says go to garfield park and fight me when he knows that i wont drive 15 miles to fight a 12 year old who wont shut up so u go stfu and play that 360 cuz thats the system that talks shit and fucks each other in the ass. But i forgot the 360 is cool and beats the ps3 and has so much drama. Nice backing up PK cuz all he says is meet me in garfield park when we know he is Falcon and no one cares what he says. I did remember people saying falcon was a fat ass. So go play gears or gaylo 3 u fuckers. You guys are retarded to the point u dont even see the world around u. If u went outside and said this to people you wouldnt live long thats why you say on the internet and try to act tough. You are a nobody to me and i dont even know why u guys are DM when half of you guys are anacoda clan fags. GO double clan somewhere else.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Where the fuck is garfield park? LMAO.... Is that the hood now? And who the fuck is Mr. PK. And if he's Falcon (hate to say it) but he can't talk about trying to get a gf.
Whatever happened to clan=family.....Ballz is obviously not in the wrong

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
none of those guys were in DM longer then me and they try to act tough against me. Ask MM and ull know that falcon has the same IP and PK and PK sent me a PM instead of replying on this thread.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
And if I'm not mistaken, Garfield Park is in Chicago and there's a very impressive conservatory there (google).....very gangsta. I'm not to far from Chicago and I woudln't mind fighting......

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
this happened when PK got banned yesterday and i told MM to ban me because i argued with him when we all knew PK was starting fights. Then he started sending me PM's and thats when i had to post to show how tough he and his 360 friends are always starting fights.

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
All I got to say to this is that who ever is PK and his little friends "having his back" are phatetic, stop trying to act though through the internet your making your self look like a retard when your not even doing anything about it than just pretending

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
And if I'm not mistaken, Garfield Park is in Chicago and there's a very impressive conservatory there (google).....very gangsta. I'm not to far from Chicago and I woudln't mind fighting......
Garfeild Park, New JErsey

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
dm=family we are backing up our fucking family blazer.
BLAZER=FAGGOT HOMO CUNTFACE MOTHERFUCKER......

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
No info on that, but even better!!!! I might be going to New Jersey to see a friend spring break. Hopefully to tour Harlem, Queensbridge, and Bronx

Status
Not open for further replies.