Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Um if you cared about DM you wouldnt have spelt it in lower case letters

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
dm=family we are backing up our fucking family blazer.
BLAZER=FAGGOT HOMO CUNTFACE MOTHERFUCKER......
ur family is Eustace, PK and you
so stfu, i bet you i have more respect from DM than you guys so stfu, u think u 3 can act tough in DM and im not afraid to show it to everyone. This thread shows how awesome and cool u guys are and ur remarks are just showing how awesome you are. You are cool btw for saying Faggot and HOMO twice when the way u are using them means the same thing twice in a row. Nice insult. LMAO go suck PK's dick

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
ur family is Eustace, PK and you
so stfu, i bet you i have more respect from DM than you guys so stfu, u think u 3 can act tough in DM and im not afraid to show it to everyone. This thread shows how awesome and cool u guys are and ur remarks are just showing how awesome you are. You are cool btw for saying Faggot and HOMO twice when the way u are using them means the same thing twice in a row. Nice insult. LMAO go suck PK's dick
alright buddy

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
dm=family we are backing up our fucking family blazer.
BLAZER=FAGGOT HOMO CUNTFACE MOTHERFUCKER......

one more thing, PK doesnt want to show his pic,
falcon acts to rejoin DM
then MM ip checks and guess who falcon is PK
I heard Falcon was a Fat ass that betrayed DM

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Isn't there some kinda rule, where you're cut if there's some fight....idk but can someone explain why the fight even started?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
post it because he didnt want to show us and i want a proof showing thats PK and not some random guy on the internet and even though he might not be Falcon we all see his talk.

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
blazer stop talking shit arent u supposed to be more mature than us

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
yea that matureness exceeded when u guys started ganging up on me. If you look back at ur posts it shows how u were defending him and once royal and others saw the thread and posted u calm downed. Kinda weird right?

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
i dont give a fuck what happens and whos here it doesnt matter. i still talk shit

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i dont give a fuck what happens and whos here it doesnt matter. i still talk shit

Yea we all know. This couldve all ended when PK got banned from SB for 3 hours like i did but he didnt stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.