Lmao "mr. PK" trys to be tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Yea we all know. This couldve all ended when PK got banned from SB for 3 hours like i did but he didnt stop.
It couldve ended but you were like a girl and posted this thread pussy.:doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
It couldve ended but you were like a girl and posted this thread pussy.:doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou::doublefuckyou:
LMAO i thougt i was pretty funny on how PK was trying to act hard like he tried in that Deadly thread. He quit right? Let me guess he was a girl because he was playing a game and 3 guys tried to fight with him. You are a commander and this shows how loyal to DM u are. nice commandership. Ok because i posted a thread saying PK was racist and retarded makes me a pussy. I mean come on does anyone in 360 besides people over 20+ have any commen sence.

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
agreed u just started it again blazer

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
uhh this si supposed to be a fight?
noone said anything that could offend anyone. your all gay.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i started it again because i said this couldve been avoided. Nice. This just adds on to what people are reading. reply more and make yourself look retarded because CK and CPT wont back u guys up like the rest of the time. CK and Cpt are cool but u guys arent obviously

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
uhh this si supposed to be a fight?
noone said anything that could offend anyone. your all gay.

u get offended when ppl call u emo?
i get offended when they call me a terrorist because im muslim. thats cool

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
pk isnt afraid of shit; and blaze just shake it of. just STFU, everybody, im not taking sides here but we dont need more of this.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i did shake it off 2 times previously, this time it just went to far. Firevice knows what Pk did and doesnt support it but joker and eustace does.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYpnd_9TFs[/ame]

thats all i have to say about that.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
as Rodney King would say
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QkqezCDxTZE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QkqezCDxTZE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
ok well this needs to stop. first off, what provoked PK and or Blaze? and yall just need to apologize to each other, we are a FAMILY.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
BLAZE IS MUSLIM AND HIDES C4,CLAYMORES, AND RPG'S IN HIS CLOSET
what are you like 5 years old? Grow up and ignore this shit. Blaze, lay off, you only see him once a year anyway, ignore him

Status
Not open for further replies.