Hunt3r's Farewell Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
Nice to see that our PSP Commander is an ignorant asshole. :thumbsup:
Ignorancy is an act of a sterotypical view or preception of inviduals. So flyfuck im asking you are you an idiot? it seems that you misunderstand the basic meaning of the word ignorant. For an ignorant person is defined as in lacking in knowledge or training. Additionally it stands behind a basis of knowing little or nothing. Whereas all the information needed for me to provide a statement within this thread was stated along with proof. Additionally, no where in my statement did i implement an ignorant statment``
ah get outta here hunt we don`t feel sorry for you, you think your farewell will make us feel remorseful`` I stated a opinion which if i am correct, Hunt in some sort of way through his post is trying to make us feel sorry for him, and theres no way anyone can tell me his not. I guess your not that smart. My opinion was in some sense derogatory,if you would like it to be based somewhere as rude, Not ignorant. If you don`t know what derogatory is flyfuck ``expressive of a low opinion `` open your vocabulary.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I stated a opinion which if i am correct, Hunt in some sort of way through his post is trying to make us feel sorry for him, and theres no way anyone can tell me his not.
No, I'm trying to shed light on my views on things, and I wanted to give my fellow brothers a chance to actually say goodbye to me if Royal doesn't allow my return.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Ignorancy is an act of a sterotypical view or preception of inviduals. So flyfuck im asking you are you an idiot? it seems that you misunderstand the basic meaning of the word ignorant. For an ignorant person is defined as in lacking in knowledge or training. Additionally it stands behind a basis of knowing little or nothing. Whereas all the information needed for me to provide a statement within this thread was stated along with proof. Additionally, no where in my statement did i implement an ignorant statment``
ah get outta here hunt we don`t feel sorry for you, you think your farewell will make us feel remorseful`` I stated a opinion which if i am correct, Hunt in some sort of way through his post is trying to make us feel sorry for him, and theres no way anyone can tell me his not. I guess your not that smart. My opinion was in some sense derogatory,if you would like it to be based somewhere as rude, Not ignorant. If you don`t know what derogatory is flyfuck ``expressive of a low opinion `` open your vocabulary.
wow......(10)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ur not gonna be banned hunt but still anybody defending him about him not knowing we wernt gonna expand, now that's just something that I can say lacks common sense

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Ur not gonna be banned hunt but still anybody defending him about him not knowing we wernt gonna expand, now that's just something that I can say lacks common sense
It doesn't matter anymore. Roy reinstated Bowz and I both as of tonight. Let the past be the past, and lets move forward together.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Kinda hard to tell when ur still pink and I wasn't there to witness it, but still got me wondering...... What will the people in this clan do if they found out a tiny lie about their leaders? o_O

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Kinda hard to tell when ur still pink and I wasn't there to witness it, but still got me wondering...... What will the people in this clan do if they found out a tiny lie about their leaders? o_O
I realize this. And Royal hasn't lied about a thing.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Actually no, I did use ignorant the right way nice job going to dictionary.com and doing research on the word ignorant fucking retard.

I wouldn't have said shit to you in the first place if you haven't been such an asshole towards tailz and hunter the past few days.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I am sick of you gaza. Ignorant is not the word to describe you, because i believe you do know what is going on in this clan. However, your stupid ass doesn't effectively use the knowledge you possess. All you ever do is suck up to Royal, it gets really annoying. Sucking up might get you far in this clan, but it sure as hell makes you look like a big pussy to the rest of us.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I am sick of you gaza. Ignorant is not the word to describe you, because i believe you do know what is going on in this clan. However, your stupid ass doesn't effectively use the knowledge you possess. All you ever do is suck up to Royal, it gets really annoying. Sucking up might get you far in this clan, but it sure as hell makes you look like a big pussy.
Agreed. . . .

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
And mex, i have to agree with you about it being common sense that the ps3 team would be expanding into Black Ops...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I am sick of you gaza. Ignorant is not the word to describe you, because i believe you do know what is going on in this clan. However, your stupid ass doesn't effectively use the knowledge you possess. All you ever do is suck up to Royal, it gets really annoying. Sucking up might get you far in this clan, but it sure as hell makes you look like a big pussy to the rest of us.
LaughMyFuckingAssOff!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
we do feel sorry 4 him.. cuz ignorants like you sometimes have random power, even if it is a game..

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Ok guess I'ma be the first dick in this thread but all that about black ops and you not knowing we were going to expand or not and all that inactivity in ps3, I'm not buying it cuz for a whole month there was a debate about who will lead and bat was announced about 2 and a half weeks prior to the release. We arnt inactive in the ps3 section, don't assume everybody here that is not in psp is in 360
Absolutely. I knew bat was going to be leader of black ops atleast a month before moh came out. gaza is right about one thing and that he deffinately is trying to make ppl feel sorry for him. Thats what i thought before i even opened the thread. and addias really no one gives a fuck who u cant stand.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Actually no, I did use ignorant the right way nice job going to dictionary.com and doing research on the word ignorant fucking retard.

I wouldn't have said shit to you in the first place if you haven't been such an asshole towards tailz and hunter the past few days.
if you think your right, you must actually be stupid Flyfuck.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Lol your sick of Me LMAO, idgaf for you i don`t talk to you, play with you nor care for you, so keep being sick.And your a fucking pussy with your bitch ass why the fuck dont you show me a thing in the shoutbox then, when im supposedly acting like a big pussy, i anit the pussyhole that started to cry when a game was unable to gb.-----(bigger pussy). And teach your boy flyfuck how to use the correct words to fit people. what a fucking retard. Swear this guy one of those special cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.