Hunt3r's Farewell Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Listen guys, this one last time. I know you might not want to hear me, speak to me, or even see me around this site; but this all must be said.

I don't want to go out of here looking like an asshole, which I probably will, given the circumstances. I just want you all to know that I enjoyed every bit of the time I spent in our brotherhood. My DM family on FTB3 showed my a lot of love and respect, and gave me memories of my young life that I will always look back to love and cherish. I thank you all for that. Especially players like Tor, Ese, ATV, Duke, and Will.

I'll now go into what really happened with Bowz and I and -cV-. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. About a month before Black Ops came out, Tam decided that he would make a GB team, and wanted to know if we were interested. I said I wasn't sure, because I was unsure if DM would expand to Black Ops. I thought that we would not because of the inactivity on our PS3 branch in the months prior to the release of Black Ops. Bowz and I both agreed to be apart of the GB team, as long as DM wasn't going to clan on the game. Well, I believe it was about a week before Black Ops was released when Batman was named the leader of Black Ops PS3, and at that point I made me decision to not be apart of -cV-. I haven't visited the website since that point. Bowz quit shortly after and even tried out for DM on BO, and made it. That's all there is to it.

And Royal, I'm sorry it has to come to this. I'm going to feel like shit for saying this because I respect you like a father, and it will probably get me banned, but fuck you. You cut me and my gaming brother for something that wasn't even at our fault. You didn't even look into the situation man. If you could have just talked to us, things may have ended differently. Now, we have became banned from the clan that we both came to love. Do you know how that feels? Happy fucking holidays.

Despite me being cut, I am still going to rep DM in every game I play. If I feel like warring, I'm going to grab the MoHH2 boys, and we're going to war. On our DM accounts. Is it going to be official? No. But we're going to do it, and unfortunately there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Delete our accounts, we'll still do it. Ban us from this site, we'll still be reppin'. And you know what? Batman should expect a message on Christmas morning, when I get Black Ops, and I will be asking for a tryout. I'm going to be told I was cut and not allowed in. But I'll keep asking.

Well thats all boys. It was a pleasure fighting by your sides all the way.

DM Hunt3r 4L

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Im not going to form an opinion because i dont know what went on, but a warning to people who post dumb useless shit, ill ban you. that includes mean derogatory shit too

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Im not going to form an opinion because i dont know what went on, but a warning to people who post dumb useless shit, ill ban you.
Well I did go into as much detail as to what happened.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yes i know but all the same its what i gatta do

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
wick just close the thread we can read his post but we wont see stupid fucked up comments

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
wick just close the thread we can read his post but we wont see stupid fucked up comments
With all due respect, I'd like to hear everyone's comments. I won't even reply to them if not necessary, but I would like them to be voiced.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
even tho i didn't get to know you well enough, you dont seem like a guy who will betray us...and you really still want to be part of this clan too...every one deserves a second chance I wudn't still be DM if i didn't get one. If it means anything im on your side.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
DAMN bro, this sucks. But I respect ur decision. we had some great moments doing wars against other clans. hit me up in ps3, much luv n respect 1

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ok guess I'ma be the first dick in this thread but all that about black ops and you not knowing we were going to expand or not and all that inactivity in ps3, I'm not buying it cuz for a whole month there was a debate about who will lead and bat was announced about 2 and a half weeks prior to the release. We arnt inactive in the ps3 section, don't assume everybody here that is not in psp is in 360

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Because the PS3 team never really got their shit together. In my 10 months in DM I have never seen the PS3 branch stable until Bat was announced as the leader. And regardless of the time I listed, when his leadership was announced, I backed out of the -cV- GB team.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ive been active on the cV site kinda and i havnt even seen hunt post anywhere there, nor did i hear he was in cV, maybe cuz he just wasnt active in it or cV assumed he was in the clan because of some discussion idk.

i dont have a say in this lol but stil of all the people i didnt think hunt would be cut, he always reppd DM good.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Because the PS3 team never really got their shit together. In my 10 months in DM I have never seen the PS3 branch stable until Bat was announced as the leader. And regardless of the time I listed, when his leadership was announced, I backed out of the -cV- GB team.
None the less u still knew. So y think we wernt gonna expand?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
dude y guys damn well hunter ill b seeing u on mohh2 ive been playing tht ive been gettin better 2

and serg i like ur way of takin this 2 man ur gaining my respect again

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
None the less u still knew. So y think we wernt gonna expand?
I was waiting until the announcement. Like I said in my original post, I talked with Tam about it about a month before the game came out. The DM discussions came in after that.

Also, thanks for showing some love Serg, Cobra, and Bill.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Like I already said in the other thread, I don't think you or tailz should of been cut in the first place. Good luck getting back into DM man, both of you should definitely be let back in.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Like I already said in the other thread, I don't think you or tailz should of been cut in the first place. Good luck getting back into DM man, both of you should definitely be let back in.
Thanks bro. And if I don't get let back in, just know that I did love the name creating you and me experienced on the cbox when I first got my Ps3. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.