Hunt3r's Farewell Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
hey michael,

don't exactly know what happened here sounds like a misunderstanding but hey tor still loves you baby :wub: we had a little rainbow unicorn return this weekend i missed you :( but we should have the crown on ftb3 lmfao but there was some corrupt shit they deleted our challenge but ey i'm workin it out. you can't see the secure section but i bought a ps3 and bo and i will be playing it around christmas too :D me and you can game it up DM or not.

don't forget the power of the unicorn bro.

-ToR

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yo Michael I will miss our times on and off ftb3. You were one of the better people in this clan,unlike some assholes lingering around. But hey,it's Whatevz.
Hopefully you stop by to say hi and whatnot,and we will miss you bro :wub:
Peace man,have fun with Ps3 (instead of 360 >,> )
;)

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ah get outta here hunt we don`t feel sorry for you, you think your farewell will make us feel remorseful

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
^^^^^

Thats what I like. You shouldnt even registered at that fkn site. It looked abit fishy so its your own fault.

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
ok..maybe this is my fault...

that one dude came to our site(i already forgot who) questioning me about hunt and cV...hunt was on the cV site once,and only once.i had no clue he had quit cV for DM..since i dnt have my ps3 yet...so i give wrong answers....hunt shouldn't have been cut...cause i had no idea what i was talkin about...and about bowz.he quit cV as soon as he found out DM was in Black ops...now ik im not liked by hunt...but he wasn't double clanning...i hope ya'll make the RIGHT choice in this..

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
This makes sense. I've known you for awhile, Michael, and double-clanning isn't really your style.

Were it up to me, you'd still be in DM. This really looks more like a misunderstanding than anything else. I don't think either side had a direct malicious intent.

So, as this goes: I still trust you, and you're still my DM brother.

And, if you can't be on the FTB3 Team officially..how do you feel about ringing for a couple wars? :D

To the rest of DM: Regardless of the truth in this situation, there's no need to start treating Hunt and Taiilz like crap. Half of you don't even know these guys beyond seeing their names on this site. If you don't respect them for who they are now, at least respect them for who they've been to DM in the past. I can easily call Hunt one of our most dedicated and trustworthy FTB3 players.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
To the rest of DM: Regardless of the truth in this situation, there's no need to start treating Hunt and Taiilz like crap. Half of you don't even know these guys beyond seeing their names on this site. If you don't respect them for who they are now, at least respect them for who they've been to DM in the past. I can easily call Hunt one of our most dedicated and trustworthy FTB3 players.
I totally agree with this.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
dude y guys damn well hunter ill b seeing u on mohh2 ive been playing tht ive been gettin better 2

and serg i like ur way of takin this 2 man ur gaining my respect again
thanks but u changed your name lol i dont know exaktly who u are but im sure i did.

and np hunter.

they should be allowed back in, or atleast hunt, if he didnt care would he be explaining and stuf?....

whats there to not understand guys, wen he heard DM made a BO team he just broke it off with cV. not that he really was in it.....

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Why would you join another clan in the first place!!
It maybe only was fir a couple days but still!!!!
You joined ANOTHER clan. And Vortex, its cool that you defend Hunt but isnt this up to Roy my friend?;)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Why would you join another clan in the first place!!
It maybe only was fir a couple days but still!!!!
You joined ANOTHER clan. And Vortex, its cool that you defend Hunt but isnt this up to Roy my friend?;)
Hunter never joined cV. He helped his friend make that site and he never went back on it and they put him on the black ops roster for no reason since he doesn't even have the game yet and never goes on their site. So calm down with all your "!!!!"

ah get outta here hunt we don`t feel sorry for you, you think your farewell will make us feel remorseful
Nice to see that our PSP Commander is an ignorant asshole. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I feel a bit betrayed with how some of you are acting. Before I was cut, I would defend every little thing you guys did, EVEN IF I KNEW WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG. I acted like a brother to each and every one of you guys, and when something happens with me, some of you guys turn around and treat me like I'm a worthless piece of shit. I'm sure you've all been told at least once that bad times bring out the true colors of people. Well, it stands true, it may seem.

I thank most DM in their hospitality throughout this situation.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yall are still fighting and making dumb useless posts keep it up and pay the price.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

im not talking to you the other idiots in the thread. But yall have said enough.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

i dont want to and i wouldnt have to if yall would fuckign be mature for once in your goddmaned lives

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
even tho i didn't get to know you well enough, you dont seem like a guy who will betray us...and you really still want to be part of this clan too...every one deserves a second chance I wudn't still be DM if i didn't get one. If it means anything im on your side.
I agree with Raid,I dont know you much but you seem like one of those very trustworthy people.And since you only helped make the site it doesn't make a lot of sense to get cut.....but that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.