how to install cfw on any psp...without pandora's battery!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
lol dis legit man

NOTE: This is TESTED and working.
=================================================================
UPDATES:
4/26- Added easy installer for PHAT, added second easy installer for SLIM.
=================================================================

This tutorial aims to replace Pandora as the primary method of Custom Firmware installation for new users.

This tutorial will explain the following:

-How to install Custom Firmware WITHOUT the use of a Pandora Battery on ANY compatible PSP
-How to use ChickHEN to run homebrew apps on any NON-CFW COMPATIBLE PSP. (PSP 3000, PSP 2000 ta88v3.)
==================================================================

1) Download the pack of files from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2V28QXV6 . (no virues, prepared and uploaded by me.)
This requires WinRAR to extract, available free from http://www.rarlabs.com

2) From your PSP, scroll left to Settings, then down to System Settings. Select System Information.

You PSP should be running Official Firmware 5.03. If you are on 5.03, continue to the next step. Otherwise, enter USB mode and copy the UPDATE folder provided in the files pack to PSP-> GAME. Exit USB mode and execute the update from Game-> Memory Stick on your PSP.

3) Now it is time to write the exploit files to your memory stick.

For PSP 2000 and 3000 users: (slim):

For PSP 1000 users: (phat): =====================================================================

Execution:

Exit USB mode. Go to Settings-> System Settings-> Restore Default Settings. This will help.

Restart the PSP, get to the menu. Disable UMD Auto-Run, and for slim/3000, disable UMD cache.

Scroll over to Photo. The Memory Stick icon should be pulsing. To get ChickHEN to load more consistently, you need to press X after the third pulse ends.

This can take practice. If your PSP freezes, reset and retry. If your screen goes all glitchy, and the PSP appears to turn off, LEAVE IT. It is rebooting into ChickHEN.
Once your PSP reboots, go to Settings-> System Settings-> System Information. It should display "ChickHEN R2". PSP 3000 and PSP 2000 ta88v3 USERS STOP HERE. CONTINUING WILL BRICK YOUR PSP. Your PSP can now run many homebrew apps. To avoid having to repeat the process, leave your PSP in standby rather than turning it off. You may now to go GAME-> MEMORY STICK and delete Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ( Triangle, Delete), as well as any other applications in that folder (if you used the slim autoinstaller.)

All others, continue below.

Go to Game-> Memory Stick-> Hellcat's Recovery Flasher. This will install custom firmware on your PSP.

After installation is complete, your PSP will take about 30 seconds turning off. Leave it alone. When the green power light has finished flashing and is now black, turn on your PSP and enjoy 5.00m33-4!
PHAT: http://ifile.it/0xy7mlc

SLIM: http://ifile.it/1tghcd0

now thats pwnage!

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
this should have never been released. the fucking up of the psp continues xD

and DH ... That is pathetic

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
tornadhoe you dipshit are you trying to ruin the psp? its dumbasses like you that anger me..

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
hmm me likey

of course i would only do this to take screens

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i think it a great thread for those of us who play homebrew. Theres millions of other websites that people can get it from so dont be hating.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I support this thread,and this really helps out alot of our DM brothers who dont have CFW.I have CFW,but i dont use it to delete account or hack,i use it to download free games and stuff :D...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
well im sorry guys but theres alot more than ruining mohh that contributes to hacking a psp and thanx tor i knew there was a way to do it w/o pd batt but i never found it

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yes not the CFW but the homebrew does.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
tornadhoe you dipshit are you trying to ruin the psp? its dumbasses like you that anger me..
mh how is that ruining the psp lmao?

i didnt do this so ppl could get hacks. cfw is good for the free games, screenies, custom themes, and joysens which fixes the analog stick. fuck nitepr that shits gay. and this is safer than pandora

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
i support this too but people like DH (sorry to pick you out here) use this shit for no good. i 100% support this idea without the pandora... it just will increase hackers in games

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I wanna try this but i'm scared i'll brick my PsP lol.