Hall Of Shame

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
like im sure we could fit about 10 more people on it would be very official and no hall of fame? damm

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Put in Darkman please, an old DM enemy from the RR times

No lifed into being a pro in the game, and his one dream was to crush our clan (which he sorta succeeded in, beating our clan over and over in clanwars ran by DeadWithImpact)

Made a crappy clan "DarkWarriors", filled with people he "trained" which we sooner found out was actually cheating with some custom firmware that enables him to kill in the game faster than you normally should ._.

EDIT: yeah i know.. I necro posted

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Put in Darkman please, an old DM enemy from the RR times

No lifed into being a pro in the game, and his one dream was to crush our clan (which he sorta succeeded in, beating our clan over and over in clanwars ran by DeadWithImpact)

Made a crappy clan "DarkWarriors", filled with people he "trained" which we sooner found out was actually cheating with some custom firmware that enables him to kill in the game faster than you normally should ._.

EDIT: yeah i know.. I necro posted
he never won when I was in the clan wars....
#RR BadAss

p.s. he wasn't even that good, had more of a mouth than skill.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
he never won when I was in the clan wars....
#RR BadAss

p.s. he wasn't even that good, had more of a mouth than skill.
Like I said, everyone only thought he was good, but he actually had some tricks up his sleeve like the cfw that made it look like he was good

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Fly, you rage quit over the whole con and CK scandal, or you just used it as an excuse. How shameful is that?

I would def put gala in here tho that kid was a tool. Some one post his and fvs WaW 1v1? :D

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
jeez take a joke.

ck quiting ment there would be no battlefield team. especially with the way it all ended. now I have school and I'm not really interested in competitive gaming. if I'm not doing anything, then I'm no use. its a simple philosophy and the reason y i quit. maybe when i get the vita ill ask to be back if im accepted. but for now lets not make a big deal about the past and charge into the future ey!

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
jeez take a joke.

ck quiting ment there would be no battlefield team. especially with the way it all ended. now I have school and I'm not really interested in competitive gaming. if I'm not doing anything, then I'm no use. its a simple philosophy and the reason y i quit. maybe when i get the vita ill ask to be back if im accepted. but for now lets not make a big deal about the past and charge into the future ey!
"Those who look only to the past and present, are certain to miss the future." - JFK

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
get off your high horse

Alright, lets calm down. I'll let you guys post in this majorly old thread, but please respect each other when posting.

It shouldnt be an old thread it should have been added on to daily so we do not forget the actions that people have done or something like that

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
It shouldnt be an old thread it should have been added on to daily so we do not forget the actions that people have done or something like that
it doesn't matter now, I bet not even half the people here know who the first 4 are in the list. what's done is done and like any thread it's had it's 5 minutes of fame.