Hall Of Shame

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Console: Headset:
Wow if some 1 in the real world would betray me id knock their dick in the dirt!!!

Betrayal, as a form of deception or dismissal of prior presumptions, is the breaking or violation of a presumptive social contract (trust, or confidence) that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
My hallf of shame..

1. FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(fuckin burrito licking terd bucket)
2. Morbd
3. Whoever
i dont wana get into som kinda fight or nething........but, hey, atleast im not number 1 :)

and i agree wit yank

and ty hova for haven my back

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

yeah shadow i was supposed to be on there but hova told who ever not to put me there....but i dont really care

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
yeah shadow i was supposed to be on there but hova told who ever not to put me there....but i dont really care
If you didn't care you would have never posted in this thread. :tongue4:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Could be....I'll never tell. But why you looking at "me" shouldn't you be looking at the GIRL :D

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

well i am. but ur gf is indian or latina and ur really white. if only i cud see the face then i cud know.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

whatever she is shadow. u shud post a video so we can watch her moan

Stream:

A

Ares

WOW. After reading this thread and all the comments inside of it, it has occured to me that i am (or was) a real fcking bastard. I mean, i know its just gaming and shit, but come on, i was tight with pretty much all of u. I went behind ur backs and even warred against u. Im terribly sorry guys, it never occured to me of how much of a bitch i was. Im gonna try really really hard to change myself. However, keep in mind, if sum1 talks shit to me, ima talk shit back. Im not starting anything with anyone.

So, i guess this is my appology, i kno it sux, im not that deep into writing, but im making an effort. Oh yea, if u dont kno who i am, im Ares..

Some of you may think im the biggest bitch in all of gaming. I mean, being put on the wall of shame. I was in DM and i betrayed u guys. I know im just goin around in circles, but thats all what this has been. Ive done the same shit over and over again. Ive pissed pretty much all of u off repetitively.

Theres not much more i can say. The only thing i can say is..

I hope u guys take this seriously and dont just think i pulled this shit outta my ass, cuz thats not wat it is. I have thought this out, it may not seem like it, but thats the truth.

My time in DM was AMAZING, i made soo many friends and i hav respect for every single one of u. I hope some of u or most of u accept this appology. I remember wat shadow told me and it made me think. He said "I forgive easily, but will never forget". Im not askin for u guys to forget wat happened, but it would be nice for u guys to forgive me.