Hall Of Shame

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Console: Headset:
There will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth in the bottomless pit for those betraying basturds!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I hope falcon was one of the ones that died in the recent floods in texas. I was really hoping hurricane Dean would run right over his house, but I guess I am SOL.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Ares deserves to have his heart ripped out of his chest while watching and die a real mid evil death!!

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Harsh is old tobacco or burnt coffee but that shit right there ngga is pure unadulterated revenge on a motha fucken traitor!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmao, harsh. jk even tho it is a little, why is backstabbing selfish turd unbanned? and i dont hate ares but u guys do. lol

Stream:

G

Galatica

ares deserves to find out jackie is a man and that ares technically turned out to be gay....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
My hallf of shame..

1. FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(fuckin burrito licking terd bucket)
2. Morbd
3. Whoever

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i had a perfect song for dm theme songs on falcon but dreamer said that i couldnt post it .

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
burrito licking turd bucket roach infested sack of siberian snake shit

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

so say somebody doenst enjoy being in dm anymore and decides to leave, does that mean they betrayed dm??

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
so say somebody doenst enjoy being in dm anymore and decides to leave, does that mean they betrayed dm??
Get off your high horse Yankee. You lied to us too. Maybe we should add you to the list too.