For My DM psp player's mainly WiiCkeD

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Alright so i finally found my psp and turned it on work's perfectly fine put my memory stick in and well i found the problem 2 why i stopped playing RR my memory stick is write protected and has a cso game corrupted in it. My psp is the silver slim 1 it is hacked and it's version is 5.50 GEN-A (Full) i know i probably need to update it but will do that later as soon as i fix the memory stick so well i think I have talkin to Bat about this like 2or months ago but maybe now 1 of you guys will know how to do this and fix it up for me because i know you guys rock :biggrin: alright other options you guys might add on 1. i see it in my computer doesn't let me delete it doesn't let me throw it in the recycle bin i try 2 format it doesn't let me either I've tried all possible ways maybe 1 of you guys can find the impossible and fix it so just maybe i can play ftb3 with you guys and get back on RR thank you for your time

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
try formatting your mem stick from your computer. or use a certified D.O.D Wipe program. otherwise you might need a new mem stick. sometimes hax fuck that shit up

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
yup can't format from my computer it's fucked up completly btw do san w.e it's called memory sticks work on psp slim hacked? and is there any possible way to unhack the psp

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yup can't format from my computer it's fucked up completly btw do sandick memory sticks work on psp slim hacked? and is there any possible way to unhack the psp
possibly. and yes just update the offical firmware like you would usually do

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
also my psp has trouble reading the memory stick sometimes like i have to keep puttin in and out the memory stick so the psp can read it any help with that?