DM leaves BF3 behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
First of all, Simkin to put it simply There is no WAY you should be questioning MM. That's like questioning God on why he created you. MM has spent literally thousands of dollars supporting the 100+ people on this site the past 4 years. I will NOT tolerate ANYONE who questions that.

I can also say that MM is one of the most active people on Xbox while holding a full time job and a family and some of y'all just have school and y'all bitch about not getting on to play. Pathetic.

I agree and support morbid in everything he said here. Now move on.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Let's think logically here, I don't think that CK got annoyed with BF3 at all, look at BFBC when he commanded it, he didn't do shit, and could care less, he made a few threads trying to boost 'morale', but failed. He then was promoted to Console Commander, where he was given more power then he had ever had before, and he probably loved leading a whole section. He had a fight with con, left, came back, and couldn't be CC ever again, or lead anything else. He left, to form ToB out of pure spite, not because BF wasn't going anywhere. He did it, because he wanted to lead again, and lead a large group as well. Also, I was apart of the BF team, and didn't go to ToB
I cAn easily say this is the smartest thing I've see. You say ever. And I don'tea. That in a bad way, props to you sir.

Sorry for the double post I'm on my phone.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
I think this clip best shows the actions on both DM's and the traitors parts. Keep in mind that although the traitors were shot, both side's actions made effects that carried onward.

[YOUTUBE]xUh0QuB_79I[/YOUTUBE]
your definitely coolking nuff saiiddd

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
He is Coolking, he even said to me on chat on PM chat. He is using different proxys to get around his iP bann. I has a pic if anyway wants it tell me

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
First of all, Simkin to put it simply There is no WAY you should be questioning MM. That's like questioning God on why he created you. MM has spent literally thousands of dollars supporting the 100+ people on this site the past 4 years. I will NOT tolerate ANYONE who questions that.

I can also say that MM is one of the most active people on Xbox while holding a full time job and a family and some of y'all just have school and y'all bitch about not getting on to play. Pathetic.

I agree and support morbid in everything he said here. Now move on.
Btw too late umad?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Also for the record CoolKing isn't IP banned so he's not using "proxies".

Status
Not open for further replies.