DM leaves BF3 behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
MM isn't in the situation that you are. Sim, you left before we pulled out of BF3. For those few days, you were double clanning.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I'll have to get the scoop on what happened here, but for most you have to be active in the clan to stay. However this is more for the newer guys than vets like Shane and I. We stay because our effort and dedication helped shape DM, some more than others though obviously. You've always been super chill Sim, just wait it out and chill like you usually do, and maybe something can be worked out.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Ya for example i helped shape DM too, :soldier: you shoulda seen all the shit talking i did when i was in a rival clan during good ole psp times.

:thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i was kind of wondering what was going to happen to the people who joined the other bf3 team, now i know.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
so sim joined another clan after or before DM was out of bf3 and was it for bf3?

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
While we're on more business matters, we have another Admin, but do we need another one? The balance between Mod and Admin seems very askew. =S

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Why are people still on this topic.

Admins and mods made a decisison.
You follow that decisison.

The end.

Trust me nothing annoys me more when people complain instead of being a loyal member and obeying orders.

Just because you been here a certain amount of years but only had a couple months of constant activity. That gives you nothing.

Your weight is determined by your dedication.

Just follow what your told and deal with it.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
@sim, don't play innocent. The bottom line is you gave up on DM and joined another clan in BF3. I don't plan on making you a pretty color unless you are actually playing something for DM. Also, you should know better than to ask MM what he has done for DM.

@larry, he joined before DM was declared out of BF3.

@spades, Yes, DM is no longer participating in any BF3 activites, thus you can play for another BF3 team/clan.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
k just making sure becous if he wouldv joined after technichaly he wouldent be double clanning but since he did cant be helped cya sim

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
GUYS DNT WORRY

IT WILL ALL BE FIXED

WHEN I START PLAYING AGAIN lmao im jokin btw

thts low wen i heard bout ck tht dudes a total d bag no respect at all wat so ever now wat a faggot that kid deserves and ass kicking fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.