DM leaves BF3 behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Quantic gaming is a joke. The only team out of those 3 "sponsored" teams that has played a match is 6-8. AWFUL.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I still don't see the correlation with Quantic. They have a logo from Optic gaming..wow, I can get that too! Am I sponsored by Quantic?!

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I dont think thats going to happen guys.... we have to many valued DM brothers that play Ps3. Ps3 is just in a down cycle... I remember a time when Ps3 members were holding down this clan... and 360 wasnt doing SHIT!

And guys... Please dont flame Bf3.... To each there own right? I see too much CoD vs Bf3 flame on the net, We dont need it here in our house.
at least someone remembered. but hey who cares IT'S DM they already cut the psp section

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Come to think about it, there was less drama when it came to PSP finishing. Have people suddenly become kids again, pointing fingers, leaving and swearing? People who said DM 4 LIFE, and now left and have huge cuss fights.
Not trying to fuel anything, but what happened to the maturity?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I see what ur saying vision, but I think it was more the fact that Bf3 wasn't getting shit done as Sim has already stated. Thus CK got annoyed, spearheaded the situation. But instead of making a new roster, and him the leader, he made a new clan. Then he convinced everybody on DM BF3 to go to the dark side with him. After seeing half of PS3 go to ToB, that is when doubts that PS3 could hold its own started.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
CK got other people into the clan too. I left TOB seeing as it was a stupid mistake. That clan will be dead in a few mounths i think.. it wasnt tagging a different clan, CK got load of people in too..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Anybody can get a "load of people" lets see him actually get something thats not.completly scrubed out

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Thus CK got annoyed, spearheaded the situation. But instead of making a new roster, and him the leader, he made a new clan. Then he convinced everybody on DM BF3 to go to the dark side with him. After seeing half of PS3 go to ToB, that is when doubts that PS3 could hold its own started.
ikr it was sad that we let that boyscout back into DM in the first place that kid got problems. Hypocrite.

CK got other people into the clan too. I left TOB seeing as it was a stupid mistake. That clan will be dead in a few mounths i think.. it wasnt tagging a different clan, CK got load of people in too..
You should have known better than to leave DM, did he use one of his lame colorful speeches on you to leave :lulz: and yea I can guarantee you their clan will die sooner than later.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I see what ur saying vision, but I think it was more the fact that Bf3 wasn't getting shit done as Sim has already stated. Thus CK got annoyed, spearheaded the situation. But instead of making a new roster, and him the leader, he made a new clan. Then he convinced everybody on DM BF3 to go to the dark side with him. After seeing half of PS3 go to ToB, that is when doubts that PS3 could hold its own started.
Let's think logically here, I don't think that CK got annoyed with BF3 at all, look at BFBC when he commanded it, he didn't do shit, and could care less, he made a few threads trying to boost 'morale', but failed. He then was promoted to Console Commander, where he was given more power then he had ever had before, and he probably loved leading a whole section. He had a fight with con, left, came back, and couldn't be CC ever again, or lead anything else. He left, to form ToB out of pure spite, not because BF wasn't going anywhere. He did it, because he wanted to lead again, and lead a large group as well. Also, I was apart of the BF team, and didn't go to ToB

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Let's think logically here, I don't think that CK got annoyed with BF3 at all, look at BFBC when he commanded it, he didn't do shit, and could care less, he made a few threads trying to boost 'morale', but failed. He then was promoted to Console Commander, where he was given more power then he had ever had before, and he probably loved leading a whole section. He had a fight with con, left, came back, and couldn't be CC ever again, or lead anything else. He left, to form ToB out of pure spite, not because BF wasn't going anywhere. He did it, because he wanted to lead again, and lead a large group as well. Also, I was apart of the BF team, and didn't go to ToB
How can you be a leader if you don't do shit? A lot of bark but no bite is what this is.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Good man.

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
I think this clip best shows the actions on both DM's and the traitors parts. Keep in mind that although the traitors were shot, both side's actions made effects that carried onward.

[YOUTUBE]xUh0QuB_79I[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ah hell, u have to bring a Tom Cruise movie to represent this situation? And i don't think we are Nazi's just saying bro, but can kinda see what ur saying, but its just a confusing message.

Status
Not open for further replies.