CoD or Halo? Which is the better Series?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I've played Halo, just not a fan. I can see how it appeals to to others, it's just not my cup of tea.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
you should stop being a lil bitch....seriously
Learn to hold your fucking tongue. I've had it with comments like that. I don't care if you don't like what I said or if you thought I was the biggest douche in the world. Saying this only starts shit, and it's to another clan member, so stop it..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Id have to give it to CoD...because theres A LOT more games than CoD4 W@W MW2 and BO

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Halo has a better story (its cumulative). CoD has a bigger online community (but with lots of noobs)

Since I'm a person who likes a story over online game play, I'd say Halo.

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
i play Halo 1-3 and COD 1-6 i give it to Halo because cod cant t bag in online end

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Depends on which CoD game. The MW2 campaign plot was great. Black Ops not so much. I don't know or care for any Halo game. For some reason I can't find a way to respect a game where my character looks like a PBS cartoon.
Are you fucking kidding me? Mw2 Campaign was horrible, Black ops was pretty good.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
honostly i like halo;s campaign more then CoD but i think i like CoD online better ,both of them need to improve on graphics and i kinda wish halo had zombies

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
well lets see here i always use to talk bad stuff about xbox360. but now that i have one of my own...i take it all back. the 360 is fun...not only that but i luv my xbox360 halo edition. halo is fun...i like the online and different modes. i also like cod bo is not that bad...in the end i like both of em.