CoD or Halo? Which is the better Series?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
Based Strictly on Campaigns. Ill keep it short. I think Halo is the best because it has more originality and a better story. Thoughts?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Not talking about skill (Astounnd) and im not talking about the multiplayer (Vik)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I know you said that in the post. I just don't like Halo at all.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i like both games but to me CoD is just your common soldier battles and what not based from events that happened already or simular to events that happend already. Halo started a story of its own

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Depends on which CoD game. The MW2 campaign plot was great. Black Ops not so much. I don't know or care for any Halo game. For some reason I can't find a way to respect a game where my character looks like a PBS cartoon.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Im talking about the series as a whole. Xbox/PS3 titles only
Like I said, I'll vote CoD every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I can't respect a game that looks so gay.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm, I prefer the story of Halo by far, but MW2's campaign, wow, last mission had my heart pumping. xD
But COD and Halo are quite different.
COD=more on you toes/check out back shooter.
Halo=Able to take on whole armies shooter (Which is lucky because you fight a fair few. =P)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
See? Look at RC's avatar. It looks like a teletubby just threw up..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
you should stop being a lil bitch....seriously
I gotta agree, tone down on the comments, because your starting to act douchey. And don't even give that, "it's my opinion blah blah blah" because you can be sincere about what you say.

Stream:

StrikeR

Corporal
If all you're talking about is campaign then I think its a solid tie. They both have sick af story lines and good gameplay
I can honestly say that even though both games piss me the fuck off on the hardest difficulties, I still play them through and the endings always satisfy.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Like I said, I'll vote CoD every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I can't respect a game that looks so gay.
Have you even played halo or even own a xbox? cant just say it looks so gay by the character you look like and play as.