Can I join back in DM, Yes Or No!

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Hi, I can see where u guys are coming from. But seriously U have got to believe me, I know it may have looked like I was Double Clanning, But I werent

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I say yes man,Remember Russ had like 5 chances in DM? Why should TLID be turned Dow. If he really wants to join.u guys don't give him a chance to explain yourself,but straight up take it opinion.well,not my choice...
Yea and what ended up happenin to russ? He always found a way to get kicked out again and was showin off to every1 "Oh i joined DM 5x and left cuz their pussys" Once a traitor always a traitor.....
But idk im not part of the psp team nemore but im just giving my opinion

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
PH, I think I would own up to something I would do.
But Why would i own up to something I DIDNT DO!.
Why dont u ppl believe me. And I never said they need me. I said, I think I should be in DM.
You told me in the Shoutbox before that " DM needs you"
Dont deny it viktomize was also there and answered DM doesnt need anybody

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
well...Andy u got me there man. Ok, I admit I said it there, But i didnt mean it in that way, I meant it in I deserve to be in DM, I am a good player.
In RR Cod4, mw2 (Dont really play it)
And ftb3 in some cases.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
tbh, lately DM have invited alot of noobs, for example, 1 is Hugarza lol, Really bad rzr alt noob,
The only legends I would say that I like in DM, are Non, Deads, Batman, atv, raven, RC blazer.
lol well you fail bro cuz i happen to be DM's psp commander =]

i would leave this one up to rico, but as the post above me says, it looks like you're shit outta luck eh?

oh i would also like to add that this isnt some popularity decision lol. so sayin that ppl arent your friend anymore cuz they dont vote yes is a bucket full of crap.

have a nice day.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
How come when I make a decision yall obey it. Heres a thought, dont listen to your feeling listen to the facts. And why clutch is in DM is beyond me...lucky I foud that out in a good mood

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
How come when I make a decision yall obey it. Heres a thought, dont listen to your feeling listen to the facts. And why clutch is in DM is beyond me...lucky I foud that out in a good mood
Yea you tell them roy! You should take over as psp commander. And ps3 and 360 and pc and wii and sega dreamcast and gameboy color and pong because your the best

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
K but pong is REALY HARD to command in. For practice you have to memorize every single ball position so u know where to hit every shot and the pong members are clan hoppers.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well I've memorized my own ball movements so I think Im ready for this!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'm pretty sure that ToR said no, therefore it's a NO. He's head of PsP. His decision is the final one.