Can I join back in DM, Yes Or No!

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Hi DM, I know I should be back in DM as U all accused me and didnt listen to the real truth.
So, I am making This Thread just to say how many DM players want me back in DM, As I am aware, clutch got back in DM 3x and left.
So, [Yes] [No]

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Hi DM, I know I should be back in DM as U all accused me and didnt listen to the real truth.
So, I am making This Thread just to say how many DM players want me back in DM, As I am aware, clutch got back in DM 3x and left.
So, [Yes] [No]
I vote yes.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Scar, dont say no if u dont know him.
He would pown ur ass and i say DEFiNETiLY YES!!!!!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
no.

read what you said. u come off as arrogant and act like we need you in DM. the "real truth" is what we found out. we take double clanning very seriously u already got ur 2nd chance. maybe u shoulda tried something a lil more apologetic.

and dont bring clutch into this like it has anything to do with you. do u even know who he is?!

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Tor, Im sorry but I dont think u did listen to the real truth, as I said, I werent double clanning, Like i told you and every other DM member, My Older bro told me to go on to his accnt and check his stats. I never played a match on there, But If u dont wanna believe me then I dont actually think i should be in a clan where 1 person dont believe me.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
I say no why the hell you bringing up clutch for

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
haha, Drator Thought we were freinds, and Gaza, well...U just 2 faced man.
On rr b4, U slag of DM and know u love them.
What all that about man?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye of course i love them there my fuckin bros . what do u mean i slag

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I say yes man,Remember Russ had like 5 chances in DM? Why should TLID be turned Dow. If he really wants to join.u guys don't give him a chance to explain yourself,but straight up take it opinion.well,not my choice...

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
when u werent in DM, When u were on RealStingah. U said that U absolutely hate them as u said tor haxs. and that they are rzr alt noobs.

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
thx you for backing me up atv.
atm you and deads are the only ones that believe me. and non maybe.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yo you noe i never sed that the only time me and u had conversation was wen i pwned u in 1vs1 3 times thats the only time me and u talked.. Swear on your life I sed there rzr noobs and that tor hacks because as i remeber u were the one always fightin wif non and i had no converstion with u after ur D-a-m-m-e-d acc

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
lol. now that a lie gaza cmon man. Me and you used to talk alot in the night when u were on RealStingah and yes I know u beat me in a 1v1 3 times. but I wouldnt say pwnd, when u beat me by 2 kills max man,

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye u noe i never sed tor hacks doe . ye i probably sed some of them were noobs bah i call everyone a noob

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
lol, now u are just twisting it around now gaza man, not cool, not cool at all.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol okay w.e yo i don't even care if i sed tor hacks thats a compliment because to be considered a hacker wen u don't hack means ur a fucking awesome player evenb thoe i don't recall saying anything like that:/

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
sorry gaza, but I just think you are twisting it around, and I think we both know u didnt mean it as a fucking awesome player

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yo i ent gonna argue u over this shit its stupid..