Can I join back in DM, Yes Or No!

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
what do u mean try out 4?
I just wanna get back in as I know 4 a fact I deserve another chance.
Because SOME PEOPLE wont listen to other peoples side of a story.
Gaza Im willing to agree 2 disagree...And not let this shit get in the way of our freindship man?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
what u mean our friendship how the hell you gonna come on here and try accuse me of something dan say were friends what kinda shit is that?

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
tbh, lately DM have invited alot of noobs, for example, 1 is Hugarza lol, Really bad rzr alt noob,
The only legends I would say that I like in DM, are Non, Deads, Batman, atv, raven, RC blazer.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I believe u tlod.
Guys just give him a 2nd chance like i had.
Look at me now i neva gonna leave again im im in the family,
i think tlod would be very thankfull guys.
Just keep that in your mind.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yea cuz the ppl u don't like see into ur lies yo.. we all no that u lied and u double clan and how u talk alot of shit.. nah this guy anit part of my family

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye beat it !! like how Micheal Jackson does.. like i would put u on blast if all the shit talkin u have done bah thats ent even me i don't needa argue with u

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Come on give him 1 chance,
if he says sometin bad kick him but give him 1 chance,
when ur got kicked out DM of course ur mad and say bad things like tlod did, that fuckin normal man.
Look hes really changed i know him good hes a very nice person if u guys give him a chance!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
no he anit he whack yo oviously ppl r gonna talk shit about other fuckin clans bah to bring it up and try throw it in my face is insulting .. i aint perfect yea i have sed shit about other clans ,, bah he movin on some stupidness.. yo its tor decision so yea take that yo! Double Clanner!! Double Clanner Double Clanner

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
maybe if u would own up to double clanning they would let u back in, or move on. idk or really care about RR but i had similiar experiences with DM and if you think they "need" u...think again lol

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
PH, I think I would own up to something I would do.
But Why would i own up to something I DIDNT DO!.
Why dont u ppl believe me. And I never said they need me. I said, I think I should be in DM.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I dont know wut happened but i believe ya XD
ur not a type of person that lies.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
^^^^Then you are no brother of mine any real DM that is loyal to tor and believes tor noes that truth and i experienced his double clanning acts my self and he cud never deny that

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Come on give him 1 chance,
if he says sometin bad kick him but give him 1 chance,
when ur got kicked out DM of course ur mad and say bad things like tlod did, that fuckin normal man.
Look hes really changed i know him good hes a very nice person if u guys give him a chance!!
well see deads here is the thing. we have given other people second chances under the same circumstances and they do eventually get kicked out of DM, or leave by their own will. idk a situation where that hasnt happened with a guy like this.

now tlod ive read ur side of the story and i understand why u have been kicked out of DM. and honestly, people in ur situation tend to lie alot. here in DM we try to strengthen and increase the size of our family, so if we honestly thought that u werent double clanning u would be green by now. but apparently there is evidence that u were double clanning

and like PH said, if u were to own up to ur mistake u would have a better chance of getting into DM. when u double clan u affend our family and that isnt cool, so if u were to own up and apologize we would think u are legit and u would definately be considered to re enter DM

sorry for the long post

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
no.

read what you said. u come off as arrogant and act like we need you in DM. the "real truth" is what we found out. we take double clanning very seriously u already got ur 2nd chance. maybe u shoulda tried something a lil more apologetic.

and dont bring clutch into this like it has anything to do with you. do u even know who he is?!
exactly what i was thinking. he came on here and basically said: ''Let me back in because you guys were wrong and I am God''

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ok honestly yo im done.. yo Deads you already noe i love u like a bro so don't feel like u gotta trust me just cuz i get pissed. yo Tlod i apologize for letting this get so out a hand you were once a friend of mine .. and also i shouldn't be arguing with you cuz some of the other DMs look up to me so i shouldn't be displaying this ways so that they tink its alright.. yo tlod all i ask from you yo just man up to what u do den you will never have a problem with me i am a straight up guy what happened with you in the past stays in the past okay.. your double clanning ways i hope you stopped i hope you change and I forgive you cuz were only human and its a game yo everyone makes mistakes u say u change i give u the benefit of the doubt plz don't make me regret it.. im not Saying anything about you being a DM member im saying this from a friends point of view. if some of my bros believed u have changed plz also show me that you have changed! And also tor is one of the main friend of mine from DM thats why i reacted like this im loyal too him im loyal to DM i will never not believe what tor said to us(about the Double clanning).. Tlod here ur chance show us as a clan that you have change!