Beat #4 Mw3 Team

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Thanks every body I appreciate everything. Hunter GET OFF MY DICK!!!!! FANBOY!!! Lmaoo just playing bro I <3 you kid even if you love starting shit with your non funny jokes! :p and it's not just me guys it's everybody on the team give credit to them too (Even Though I be Carrying :D) Well yea I see top page coming soon!

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
figures they would dispute it. that's why I hate gb that's all this shit is, "O we lost? ok dispute that match, let the horrible community vote on who wins, and lets pick a new name?" fucking kids.

way to go cuban, I added you last night accept it so we can pub I want to get in line with the mw3 crew.
My dude what's your name I get mad friend request a day I deny all of them, What's your PSN?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Thanks every body I appreciate everything. Hunter GET OFF MY DICK!!!!! FANBOY!!! Lmaoo just playing bro I <3 you kid even if you love starting shit with your non funny jokes! :p and it's not just me guys it's everybody on the team give credit to them too (Even Though I be Carrying :D) Well yea I see top page coming soon!
Haha I'm tryna say its all good. People just doesn't understand my cruel humor . xD

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
WOW I'M FUCKING DONE WITH GB AND IT'S SHITTY AS COMMUNITY THE MATCH GOT CANCELLED BY THE COMMUNITY WTF!!!!! WOW I'M DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT I SWEAR....

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
they probly got their friends to cancel it

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
No they have no fucking lives so what they did was make 50 accounts each of them and they all cancelled fucking faggots dude wow.....

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Lol good, JustaCreation is terrribad.

Gooddd jobbb :D

PS CuBaN, accept my invites sometime fag, even though I do the sameshit to you lol ;p