Beat #4 Mw3 Team

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
figures they would dispute it. that's why I hate gb that's all this shit is, "O we lost? ok dispute that match, let the horrible community vote on who wins, and lets pick a new name?" fucking kids.

way to go cuban, I added you last night accept it so we can pub I want to get in line with the mw3 crew.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You beat the 4th best SnD campers in the game who got top page using motion sensors and that's about it. Congrats. But srsly, gj way to get some easy xP lol.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
You beat the 4th best SnD campers in the game who got top page using motion sensors and that's about it. Congrats. But srsly, gj way to get some easy xP lol.
sooooo when is your ass gonna stop being a Debbie downer?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yea hunter quit belittleing others accomplishments...

Good job guys

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I was joking holy shit read the rest of my comment. And Jesus stop being such a fucking pussy. GJ Cuban, hope you realize I was only fucking with you.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Yeah, I can see people abusing the baby monitors in GB. When will GB make specific matches with some weapons/items/perks disabled?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
thats something that they would have to agree with IW/Sledgehammer games about. GB just can't make their own servers.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
All I know is that some of you guys wouldn't make very good gay men; y'all get butt hurt way to easily.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Didn't look a whole lot like a joke but whatever, not a big deal.

DR gb already has some settings for those sorts of things. Right now they are pretty generally...in the next month some more specific settings will be added I'm sure

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
thats something that they would have to agree with IW/Sledgehammer games about. GB just can't make their own servers.
No, I thought GB was able to make specific match making to limit certain weapons. (Not actually in the game, but a list of rules etc etc through their website)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
No, I thought GB was able to make specific match making to limit certain weapons. (Not actually in the game, but a list of rules etc etc through their website)
You can select specific weapons for singles, but team matches only have general settings. Equipment will be banned for every ladder soon though.