Anyone wanting to join the black ops ps3 team

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Back in my days in TR i wasnt the best but i had a pretty good way to tryout new recruits
1st either I or someone on TR that was better then me would do a 1vs1 depending on the score they would make it to the seccond part
Next we would scrim 2vs2 usually i would try to do 2 tryouts at the same time so we could do a 3vs3 and then depending how that turned out i would talk to my teammates that were involved in the tryout and got their input, we then decided yes or no, this helped in many different ways, we not only did tryouts but we also made ourselfs better, the 1vs1 and the scrims really helped us practice especially cuz we always played against new people. Im sure a couple of people here remember those days.
oh and i would like to tryout if that is ok.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
the point is that the leader has to be both, strong and smart. thats what theres to it in my opinion....

i mean in like that movie the expandables, its not like their leader couldnt get his ass whooped ocasionaly by the knife skill guy that throws em around and shit, the transporter guy