Anyone wanting to join the black ops ps3 team

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ok well it seems that some of you people don't k ow who to send a pm, so to make things easier, if I don't get 4 people interested in joining A team, I will talk with the admins about just not having a COD PS3 branch at all! So if you want in send ME a message saying what team you want to play in ( reg team or OVR team), your PSN, and ur GB account

Oh and btw dark and hunt I know u guys want in already so hopefully we can set up tryouts for this weekend

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
i already sent pm lol sorry man well GB Simkin09 and my acc is xX_-SiMKiN-_Xx ;p and not OVR team please

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Actually, We're 5 now. Tomorrow or saturday should be a good one. I'll tell you when can I get on in those days

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I'll join but my Wi-Fi gonna be out in a few days.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Wat r u gonna be playing on the OVR team?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ill join i guess GB- DM_GazaMehSeh , psn DM_GazaMehSeh, DM_GaZa

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
You should ask DM Dynamic aka Spartan Mex .He is good and very loyal ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
x-Mr_Psycotic-x
x-Mr_Psycotic-x

(psn + GB)
i can be a reserve, cos i dont own black ops... but i borrow it from my friends!

P.S. my friend wants to join DM and the PS3 team. i posted a thread about it in the secure clan forum, i think. if not, its in the other one.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ok then tryouts will be this weekend and Rico does it really matter what gb ladder we play on?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea ladder does matter there different obviously if they werent then why have two. And i didnt. Ask the ladder type, i asked wat game mode for OVR.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
x-Mr_Psycotic-x
x-Mr_Psycotic-x

(psn + GB)
i can be a reserve, cos i dont own black ops... but i borrow it from my friends!

P.S. my friend wants to join DM and the PS3 team. i posted a thread about it in the secure clan forum, i think. if not, its in the other one.
I thought he was banned from BO? Oh well, We will see. So ridd, what time you gonna be on tomorrow?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i need mr camps to accept the invite if u send it to me. im trying to GB on my Michigan-v2 account since im banned from GB, so yeah ask him to do it. no idea what the username is.