Anyone wanting to join the black ops ps3 team

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I'd love to tryout for the GB team. But if you don't take me there best not be any bitching here about why my PSN is on another GB team. Just saying.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I would love to help you guys out and train woth you, but I have 360. =/

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I'd love to tryout for the GB team. But if you don't take me there best not be any bitching here about why my PSN is on another GB team. Just saying.
If I reject u from the team y would I bitch about being on another team? This clan and it's leaders already agreed on no free walk in's, all tryouts and if u make it congrats, if not hit the boot camp for training.

Just sayin

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
i need mr camps to accept the invite if u send it to me. im trying to GB on my Michigan-v2 account since im banned from GB, so yeah ask him to do it. no idea what the username is.
Ya we all know you got banned from GB..

give it a break we dont care or want to hear it

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
If I reject u from the team y would I bitch about being on another team? This clan and it's leaders already agreed on no free walk in's, all tryouts and if u make it congrats, if not hit the boot camp for training.

Just sayin
If I don't make the DM team I'm joining another GB team. That's how it is. I'm not going to sit back and practice for months waiting for a spot in DM. That's not how it works for me.

And the theory of having a tryout against your leader is ass-backwards... If a player is good enough to beat the leader who is trying him out, the person doesn't deserve to be a leader. And usually if you can't beat him you don't pass the tryout...

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
If I don't make the DM team I'm joining another GB team. That's how it is. I'm not going to sit back and practice for months waiting for a spot in DM. That's not how it works for me.

And the theory of having a tryout against your leader is ass-backwards... If a player is good enough to beat the leader who is trying him out, the person doesn't deserve to be a leader. And usually if you can't beat him you don't pass the tryout...
Do you know nothing about anything?

A leader doesnt have to be the best player to be leader...if we did it that way I'd rename DM to R4W and watch us die and then be remade then die again then be remade and then die a final time.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Do you know nothing about anything?

A leader doesnt have to be the best player to be leader...if we did it that way I'd rename DM to R4W and watch us die and then be remade then die again then be remade and then die a final time.
How am I supposed to learn new things if I know more than the person who is supposed to lead me (hypothetically)?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol... just cuz you would beat someone in 1vs1 doesnt mean u have to take over the team hes leading. a leader also has to have brains not just learn how to press a trigger. in a clan war, its not gonna be a 1v1, your gonna be a TEAM leader and thinking for more than yourself pretty much

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
lol... just cuz you would beat someone in 1vs1 doesnt mean u have to take over the team hes leading. a leader also has to have brains not just learn how to press a trigger. in a clan war, its not gonna be a 1v1, your gonna be a TEAM leader and thinking for more than yourself pretty much
THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
How am I supposed to learn new things if I know more than the person who is supposed to lead me (hypothetically)?
So hypoheticly u think u know more then me? If so I don't care, my job isn't to know more then my teammates. It's to lead them and MAKE the right decisions. That may require knowledge but it also is judgment. If u can't handle others making the choices y join a team?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Hypothetically i know more than anyone else bc I AM THE COD GOD!!! Lol

You guys dont understand what hunter is sayin lol so slow... O and wat kinda bullshit is dat i ask for a tryout and u laugh then u drop it? Pssh

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I`m quit suprised and dissapointed that you guys don`t know what I`m talking about here. You don`t have a pitcher teaching Albert Pujols how to hit. You don`t have a trainee telling the manager how to do his job. That`s basically what you have if you have a player who is more talented and knowledgeable than the leader. Riddler I`m not saying you`re a bad leader choice I`m just saying that the concept of a 1v1 tryout is retarted.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
hunter has a point...
but i can see where the others are coming from.. Although a leader is there to make the right decisions, it just doesnt seem right if hes not the best in both skill and decision making. Leaders are supposed to stand out. Be the owners of the team.
but what do i know? xD

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok i want to tryout for the team, idc which ladder im in and im ok with any form of tryout PsN Darken_Raiden GB Darken_Raiden