GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
wth bro already come on I swear we had you until august

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
damn dude tor this sucks. but i understand why u are doing it and i respect it.

to UC and Ese- u guys are going to do great because of two reasons.

1. u are both great and loyal DM bros that always achieve

2. Tor has chosen u two because he understands wats best for DM.

u guys will do great. good luck and tor u better stay active on the site

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
no fucking way
tor wtf man we had you till august
i am unable to see that vid,as i am on psp atm,but ill get to it
congrats to duke for commander,but ill miss you old chum.good luck in college bro
=/

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Dam alright Tor if thats wat u want man i hope il see u in FTB3 if u visted Good Luck on College!! btw congratz Undead

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Guys you need to respect his decison. Wehter its now or 3 years from now it was going to happen you all knew that.

Thank You tor for your valuable service to DM, You will be greatly missed. Have a great time in college and we will all see you soon.

DM Loves you!

~Alex

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
hope u guyz can mk it without Torn, actually im sure u guyz can!!!:biggrin:

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
lol theres no wifi you can actually play a psp game on in college anyway.Tor seems really focused on his future.As for me i picture gaming as relaxation type so i will surely bring my ps3 with me to my dorm room next year.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

In the week since I have met you, we have not talked much. However, from that video, you have inspired me to do great things as the beginning of my journey here continues. I will do great things in you honor here at DM only I'll be on the PS3. Thanks for all that you have done and good luck in your future. You will truly go far bro. -Josh

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
people with no lives spend their time trying to ruin other peoples fun, because they have nothing better to do.

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
This kinda makes me upset. All you ftb3 guys had it goin when i was there and the leadership and activity were awesome. And if anyone i got the most pissed when we lost but i never insulted tor or made anyone mad at me. Tor sorry i left i shoulda kept my psp and helped you out like i used to. Your fuckn awesome bro. Miss ya.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
brutal, just watched your video. look man that doesnt prove anything to me i am smart i know how to fake things out. you can easily get another gamesave. and you very well know that the refs were suspicious of you. and look frankly nothing will prove it to me just dont bother. its whatever dawg.

the tipping point for me is when i cant even trust that my own clan member is legit. this is the real reason why i am finished with psp and ftb3.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
brutal, just watched your video. look man that doesnt prove anything to me i am smart i know how to fake things out. you can easily get another gamesave. and you very well know that the refs were suspicious of you. and look frankly nothing will prove it to me just dont bother. its whatever dawg.

the tipping point for me is when i cant even trust that my own clan member is legit. this is the real reason why i am finished with psp and ftb3.
So is Brutal kik from DM??