All future MW2 players Read!!!

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Okay, as you all know, Modern Warfare 2 is coming out this fall and I wanted to give you some instructions. First, I am going to say that the players who are UNDER 200,000 gamebattles rank will be our starters and will be chosen to do GB's when online.

Second, I want everybody to have a doubles clan and a singles clan when those ladders open. Why? It gives more experience to those playing this game and makes a better clan. We want everybody to get the most out of this game that is offered.

Third, I would really like everybody to learn how to dropshot. This isn't a requirement but it has saved my ass so many times that I would have a 1.2 k/d if i never used it.

Fourth, prior to release, I would like to have everybody play Call of Duty 4. Again, Why? Because Look at it, the developers of that game are making this game. To not do this would be like studying for a test but not using the notes the test-maker gave you.

Fifth, if you want on the roster, post your info here:
GB Username:
GB Rank:
Best Ladder rank:

Please, I am taking my future commandership VERY seriously. If you want to unleash your full potential, do what I say and do what you can to get better. If you don't give a shit, GTFO, we don't want anybody holding us back.

Also, please post who you would like to do your doubles ladder with.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Good Luck in MW2 DM,
Ill catch you on their :D

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I want to be in DM for MW2. PSP isnt going anywhere, except for RR , which i dislike. SO im going to put my WaW on Hold and PLay COD4 again. XBL = DM WiCk3D And goood Luck FV. BTW i DO have a gamebattles account. I just havnt done any single or doubles war.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i have one question.......... WHO put U in charge???? who says ROYAL isnt in charge?? or charles???? or CPT????

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i dont have a 1.2. i was exaggerating what i would have if i didnt dropshot

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i have one question.......... WHO put U in charge???? who says ROYAL isnt in charge?? or charles???? or CPT????
LMFAO this is exactly what royal said to me. first of all, your being an ass and second, royal said i was. Heres an exact conversation:
ME: "royal, am i the commander for MW2 cuz you said i was but everybody else is saying im not"
Royal: "you going to believe me, your leader, or some punk ass 14 year olds"

besides riddler, you have a PS3. tell me how this affects you?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
HEY HEY HEY..... it was a question no need to get buthurt over a question, second how the fuck was I suppose to know and 3) I'm curious

Ps. Ur over exagerating NOT everybody thinks ur not the leader

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

i guess i could b DM for mw2

XBL GT-STaMiiNa 171
GB acc- STaMiiNa_171

i have no rank or anything cuz i havent done anything wit the previous clan i was in with R4W Ballinn and R4W Ares, and R4W RunUp

all from moh1 if u didnt know who they were