360 question

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
OK my brother is selling a extra 120 gb 360 for 80$. My question is should I take the deal or just buy a new slim? I need one that will have a warranty cause it is a 360 (no offense) and built in wifi.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Get a new one, there are some good deals happening on Friday for a 250GB Slim for 250 and comes with 3 games

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah that's what i was thinking about cause buying a new slimer model ps3 to black Friday.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I'd find a good deal for Black Friday which is this week (2 days). It really depends on the model your brother is selling. If it is the original Xbox 360 then you are risking potential RRODs and over heating issues. The slim is the most prominent system right now and is a guarantee to last you longer.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
I dunno which model he has I haven't gotten to look at it yet in person. but I knew most of you guys are 360 owners so was wondering what your opinions were.

Stream:

D

den24cb

If it is built in wifi it is a slim and they don't get RROD. No offense.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah den I've heard the slim was built better and alot of its issues have been fixed. that's what I've been debating about a cheaper one for 80 then gotta buy the wireless adapter, a gold membership, and then a game. buy a new then get a warranty, wifi built in, and just need membership then game. it just comes down to actually seeing which model he's selling and checking it really. but ill probably get both knowing me lol the whole 2 systems in living room then bedroom set up is always nice lol