DeadMemories

yea but thats the 360 i play ps3 were there arent fags only cool people

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
DM Michigan said:
- You use the excuse 'this is a pub' or even say the word' pubstar'\
This shouldn't be in there lmao, when you hear some kid flippin out cause he dies and complaining in a public match it's pathetic. I call people pub stars all the time. This is the only one that I don't think should be in there. All the other ones I agree with though.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Having your killstreaks as: harrier, chopper gunner, and nuke while playing search

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

will you lay the fuck off me your dumb fucking whore im not fucking mankake you fat piece of shit

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
will you lay the fuck off me your dumb fucking whore im not fucking mankake you fat piece of shit
Actually I'm skinny. I'm still a virgin so I'm not a whore. And I know for a fact that you're mankake. If you didn't go against everything I say I wouldn't state your secret everytime I reply to something you say. Fuck off.

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

how can it be my secret when its not true and this is the first time youve replyed in this thread so no you fuck off and stop starting pointless bs with me every time you see me

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

nvm the first time you replyd in his thread but what i said was obviousley a joke because ive said before i would play 360 if i didnt have to pay

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I lol'd pretty hard at "you pee before every GB" xD

I use noob tubes with danger close, thumpers, and SCAVENGER thank you very much.

I am guilty of the nuke killstreak on snd... im not proud of that

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

im guilty of it too Cpt but thats because i dont really care about killstreaks on snd

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lady's calm down we all know ps3 is better then 360 Vik i have both system and i choose ps3 bro it's way better i still love my 360 DM's no matter what and ViK i love you the most =D

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
well i like Vik And Wicked the most because there always on and they play with me no matter what yo

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
This shouldn't be in there lmao, when you hear some kid flippin out cause he dies and complaining in a public match it's pathetic. I call people pub stars all the time. This is the only one that I don't think should be in there. All the other ones I agree with though.
no it should. I'm sorry but the phrases pub and pub star sound nerdy