You guys are pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Anyone who thinks that fighting betweens clans is a bad thing, needs to learn a lesson or two. Did any of you guys hear my boy Brandon Phillips in the MLB All Star game, when Marlyn Bird from the Cubs made a game that won the NL the game? Brandon just says, "I don't give a fuck if he won us the game, he's my rival for 162 other games so fuck him". Moral of the story is that you don't be nice to your rivals. Any DM or MV who disagrees should keep it to themselves and just get the fuck over it when I talk shit.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Anyone who thinks that fighting betweens clans is a bad thing, needs to learn a lesson or two. Did any of you guys hear my boy Brandon Phillips in the MLB All Star game, when Marlyn Bird from the Cubs made a game that won the NL the game? Brandon just says, "I don't give a fuck if he won us the game, he's my rival for 162 other games so fuck him". Moral of the story is that you don't be nice to your rivals. Any DM or MV who disagrees should keep it to themselves and just get the fuck over it when I talk shit.
Really, don't be niave and stupid, it's one thing talking shit sportsman like and another thing to take it too far. If anybody here completely agrees with u hunter then they too are sad niave and stupid.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Sure you're right in some ways, but I'm not going to treat them like my best friend. I don't take it too far, hell I don't even go out of my way to insult them. But when they insult me or a clanmate, hell yeah I'm gong at 'em.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Ya but guess what hunter, I apologized to DM then your leader started shit talking again so why are you still bringing it on. And ya I know about Phillips and what he said was so dumb, and how were they rivals when the cubs were under 500 this season. I know he was shit talking to cardinals as well. If I was dusty baker I wouldn't want him on my team

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Really, don't be niave and stupid, it's one thing talking shit sportsman like and another thing to take it too far. If anybody here completely agrees with u hunter then they too are sad niave and stupid.
Its way more stupid to care about wat some1 says over the internet justsaying

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
this isnt gonna go anywhere... just causing unnecessary drama

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Ya but guess what hunter, I apologized to DM then your leader started shit talking again so why are you still bringing it on. And ya I know about Phillips and what he said was so dumb, and how were they rivals when the cubs were under 500 this season. I know he was shit talking to cardinals as well. If I was dusty baker I wouldn't want him on my team
You going to say the same things about Jay Bruce, Scott Rolen, and Joey Votto; who all three agreed with Phillips.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hows did I shit talk. I just told you to shut up and called you a faggot...your the person who came back to the thread on our site. Moral of the story is....

STAY THE FUCK OFF OUR SITE

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Sure you're right in some ways, but I'm not going to treat them like my best friend. I don't take it too far, hell I don't even go out of my way to insult them. But when they insult me or a clanmate, hell yeah I'm gong at 'em.
redundance.

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
hmmm,interesting what everyone said.

Now its time for a heart-filled moment.
im qs,im MV.its my home.

Why did i post this? cause tor and hunt feel the need to come to our site,and talk shit.My post made me no better.but im stickin up for my clan.

Why dont i respect DM?

started with gaza.then i lost total respect when you all treated lofi like shit.

i refuse to apoligize for this.But i will agree not to do this again,unless provoked.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Every time i come on this site all i see is MV kids getting all upset about what ppl say about there free forum gay clan site.

Status
Not open for further replies.