You guys are pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
ight here look at this we were actually fine jus a while ago B4 THIS THREAD WAS MADE then wat do u no some saint guy comes in and makes a thread and calls it wat "you guys are pathetic" soo right away im guessssing hmmm must be som mv guy soo i go in ( already has like 3 pages worth of shit tawkin) and i see his pointless remarks that clearly shows the dude dint take the time to look around to see wat kind of ppl we were

now i can see speeds side i dint really see any threads made by him tawkin shit so he was fine and well adidas hes jus snooping around practically every thread lookin for stuff that he finds offensive to him so he can tawk shit

prtty much speed and adidas were fine here oh and vortex but u guys gotta keep an eye out for ur other guys cause its clearly makin u three look really bad cause ur all in the same clan if he never made the thread it wud not b this bad (again) (it was not this bad b4 the thread)

i wud love to say more about ur other members and how they have the urge to say we have no lives and all this trash wen they take the time to make threads, state things they havnt had the slightest idea wat they are sayin and or did not even look into atleast a little bit but im jus gonna throw all that out

how to wrap this up...........prtty much if ur guys werent such faggots u three wud not be the ones gettin all the shit they are causing

and im sorry if its makin it sounds the wrong way sometimes its hard to state somthing that u have in mind bu u cant say it right

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
I'm sorry for this MV member who has started shit on your site. I apologize for mine and everybody elses posts from MV in this thread. It was uncalled for.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Its not ur problem most ur clan lack a brain and if it happens again it will just be deleted and I'll just bann, so if ur cool I'm cool and all will work out fine

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Alright thanks dude I'll try and get the MV members to stop including me. Just sometimes something comes up and we can't help ourselves lol

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Just please no more signing up on our forum (or the other way around) and talk shit.

Those DM who start shit with MV on purpose should start to receive consequences.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i played counterstrike for a few hours then stopped cuz i was really bad and didn't have the time to dedicate myself to a game lol.

and wats good kill4

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Wow really royAl. Your one of the leaders of DM aren't you suppose to be setting a good example?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Adidas we discriminate against MV . didn`t you get the bullitin LOL

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
What happened? I just get on here and I see this thread with 4 pages so I thought it should be pretty interesting and it was.

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

i dont get it we just got an apology and we throw it in there face now thats bein az holes y cant we learn to forgive and just leave each other alone

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
None of MV repspect us. royal is a great leader but he dont need to set examples for us to be nice to douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.