You guys are pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
i dont go on your site and talk shit. i simply express my opinion when MV says they're the "best" in RR or Ftb3.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
once a bitch always abitch never liked that kid from start, never appoligize to a bitch but yuh guys went back to his punk ass asking him if he still in fuck that shit, ya you noe who you are. and who gives a fuck bout lofi tell that pussy go get a job and buy his own fucking shit, we anit gonna donate our shit to him, fuck that guy. oh ya, MV clan you guys pussys

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm...cya later qs....
Just asking, were you DM at all, or was it a ruse ALL this time?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Anyone who thinks that fighting betweens clans is a bad thing, needs to learn a lesson or two. Did any of you guys hear my boy Brandon Phillips in the MLB All Star game, when Marlyn Bird from the Cubs made a game that won the NL the game? Brandon just says, "I don't give a fuck if he won us the game, he's my rival for 162 other games so fuck him". Moral of the story is that you don't be nice to your rivals. Any DM or MV who disagrees should keep it to themselves and just get the fuck over it when I talk shit.
ya but sadly, DM doesnt understand that, and what they do wen u start arguing is, change your name to something dum like a bunch stupid litle 12 year olds, and then they bann u.

so how can there be argument in this rivalry if one side is completely retarded

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
ya but sadly, DM doesnt understand that, and what they do wen u start arguing is, change your name to something dum like a bunch stupid litle 12 year olds, and then they bann u.

so how can there be argument in this rivalry if one side is completely retarded
Why you still coming back to our site?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yeah vortex i know you love DM's dick but there are limits.....you guys shud really just stop coming over to our site.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
qs, joining DM for secure section? is THere like money on it? You can see threads but theres one thing u cant get from DM. Its the skills.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao why would we "want your skills" so we can loose?.......

ur so confusing...

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmao why would we "want your skills" so we can loose?.......

ur so confusing...
why the fuck you keep coming back man, do you need a gf or something??...seriously gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.