Who is the BEST?!?!

Stream:

L

LiL SlayaH3

whoahesgood

R4W Ballinn

but how can u possibly determine tha best????!!!!?????????????????

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
U Really Wanna Kno Who Tha Best Ill Tell U Who That Best No1
No1 Is The Best

Stream:

D

DM Deadbolt

the best would have to be the leaders of the greastest clans, id say
1.R4W monkey
2.T2shotup
3.Demonking(was leader)
4. SGT nebula7
5. VTX dynasty (pwned back in the day)
thanks G, i sure miss pwning on dynasty =( but anyways thanks 4 remembering me as VTX dynasty

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hahahaha You cant name really good people now that hacks have been brought into MoH. I'll give you a list of the best players from back in the day when only skills mattered.

(No order)
DM Royal1Wun
DemonKing
KinuhR
Monkeyman206
TR Bankshot
TR Billabong
TR Solid
VMP Rathion
VMP Varuga
Whoahesgood
DM PLAction
MorbdforceR

Thats just some I can name just off the top of my dome. If your not listed that means you wernt around.

Stream:

G

Galatica

Hahahaha You cant name really good people now that hacks have been brought into MoH. I'll give you a list of the best players from back in the day when only skills mattered.

(No order)
DM Royal1Wun
DemonKing
KinuhR
Monkeyman206
TR Bankshot
TR Billabong
TR Solid
VMP Rathion
VMP Varuga
Whoahesgood
DM PLAction
MorbdforceR

Thats just some I can name just off the top of my dome. If your not listed that means you wernt around.
thts a good list but Varuga was garuga lol n banksh0x was sum cocky kid tht cocked off to me the other day
but anyways good list rouy:ninja:

Stream:

L

ll N£xion ll

wow royal named my old account back in the dayz :) instead of my now name R4W Monkey... now dats old school.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
hmm i rele dont know different ppl amaze me every week but rathion amazes me the most and i think i 1v1'd monkey on a secret account and i lost 10 kills to 9 so i dont think monkey would be up their on my list but just like g im not sayin any DM's cause i dont want ppl askin am i better than him..