AAO Gr8ness.
AAO RollEmup.
TR Banshee.

if i did like top 10. i would be number 10 fo sho =]

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
wow someone with some moh2 common sense lol ty clutch, ud def be in top 10 man, and sorry colt, ok to make u happy

1:R4w Bout It
2:Tr Huslt4
3:AAO RoLLemUp
4:TR B4nshee
5: AVA Vampire

Stream:

R

Raw_War

gr8 was good in evo too. and hustla was hella beastly when i was a little SG noob. He would like kill me non stop. It was amazing. Roll is really good. If he played more he would be even better. B4nshee is good to in CTF.......i also think I should be in top mohh2 best. and i think krazywar Blak jak and lil should too. We all dominate mohh2 and pretty much run mohh2. DM owns =]

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
score dont matter in war, if it did i would kill everyone, but since all that matters is the flag captures, he leads AAO with them

Stream:

R

Raw_War

if its about flag captures then Hustla banshee roll and gr8 are the ones that get top four. i would probebly get like 6 or 7...im pretty good when i got a smart and skilled team.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
also not true. it all depends what roll u play in the war.

I never captured flags. Ever, but our team won many wars.

If your wondering, i played defence in most wars. (im talking about old FL). WE won a shit load of wars in DM, when i played offence too. a great player doies whatever it takes to win. B4nshee is Definately one of them, so is morb kax cyclone ninth and caveman, to name a few.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
hustla didnt get any flag caps.... i was in TR when hus was in his prime, all we did was me and hus went middle and b4n and lilkill4 went on both sides and me and hus raped the shit out of ppl

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah thats true, hustl4 wasnt really that good at being the flagger haha but he did his thing in the mid

Stream:

R

Raw_War

I do offence really. Im mostly in the middle. On some occasions then im on the side heading for flag. Im in middle cuz i am good at getting flag out of there base. There is a really good tactic all of the really good clans on mohh2 know about.
Kind of like a tag team thing. One member of your team runs for flag. You cover them with your teammastes too. They bring flag out and go as far as they can. Then the people who cover them pick flag up while still shooting. Then that person that got the flag runs as far as possible. So on and so on. And im good at covering and getting flag as far as possible. But yea ive seen alot of extreme players in the only 8 months ive had this game.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
i used to go get the flags then b4n and lilnick told me to stop bc i was better at killing, than flag running

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
ive had the game for 53 weeks. Ive seeen all the ture greats. not the hacking ones

Stream:

R

Raw_War

Lol colt.

You know whos really good at flag running and shit.

DM BLAK J4K.
DM KrAzYWaR.

Both them are beasts

Stream:

R

Raw_War

Yea. I cant really say much. Ive only been mohh2 6 months. For the first 2 moths i was a noob. SG and m1 shit. But then R4W made me wanna get good with bar. And i did then joined GF when it was in May. And i just took off from there.