What should I get? (No flame war intended)

Which one?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
you should get the ps3 bundle a lot better deal and you already have a 360. i wouldn't buy mw3 though, crappy game no one plays it. save your money for black ops 2

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
The ps3 bundle looks good..... but it also depends how much you gonna play and what you gonna play. If you stick to one or 2 games then it would be a waste to get a ps3. And if its for movies then ur better off buying a blue ray player since they got really cheap now. 20$ at a local store

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
you should get the ps3 bundle a lot better deal and you already have a 360. i wouldn't buy mw3 though, crappy game no one plays it. save your money for black ops 2
You're kinda right. I might skip MW3 and get Crysis 2 or Battlefield 3, I'll see.

The ps3 bundle looks good..... but it also depends how much you gonna play and what you gonna play. If you stick to one or 2 games then it would be a waste to get a ps3. And if its for movies then ur better off buying a blue ray player since they got really cheap now. 20$ at a local store
I'll be getting all the Sony exclusive games like the Battle Royale game and the survival game that was shown at E3 this year (y)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

if you're getting exclusives definitely try uncharted, infamous, god of war, and ratchet and clank. I'm not a large fan of resistance 3 even though i liked rr so i wouldn't recommend that. can't think of any other exclusives off the top of my head.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Ps3 caaaauuuusssseee I have both and I honestly use my ps3 more since the only reason for getting 360 was for better online, and sure games are better online and in general with fps and less lag issues and stuff, but i see myself not caring about the games I play , but more of the quality (PS3 exclusives >) of single player games and who I play online with for multiplayer games (friends I met through DM <3)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
R3 was great tor. guess it depends on preference... but yea if your gonna be getting all the exclusives don't forget bout heavy rain (I haven't played yet but heard its amazing) GT5, uncharted, R&C, last of us (the new survival game), killzone (loved the second, haven't played the third), all 5 God of wars, littlebig planet

theres more I just can't remember

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
If you want to do comp gaming bro, get the ps3. :p
If you enjoy your xbox still, the xbox. :D

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

R3 was great tor. guess it depends on preference... but yea if your gonna be getting all the exclusives don't forget bout heavy rain (I haven't played yet but heard its amazing) GT5, uncharted, R&C, last of us (the new survival game), killzone (loved the second, haven't played the third), all 5 God of wars, littlebig planet

theres more I just can't remember
i have it but i only played a little bit through the campaign lol.

atv i would also suggest playstation plus you get free games every month and the cost for a year is less than the cost for one retail game :) great deal. right now you get lbp2, infamous 2, gotham city impostors, r&C a4o, and some others. love it.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
It sounds like a good deal ToR :)
right now yea, better then any deal you can find on games. but normally it's a dlc/psn game discount program. ussualy it's half off or 30%. what you pay for the program you save in discounts and more.