What should I get? (No flame war intended)

Which one?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So I recently acquired a summer job, and my first paycheck comes in next Friday. I'll finally be able to buy shit, and I was wondering whether I should buy a new PS3, or anothe Xbox. My current Xbox is fucking up and it's getting to a point where I can't take it, but it's still working. Getting a PS3 means I'll get the best of both worlds. If I get a PS3, I will officially start doing competitive gaming as I will have much more time on my hands. Thoughts?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
That PS3 bundle looks pretty awesome. I have never played any Gears games so IDK how good they are.

Can you sell your old 360?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Not even a question. That PS3 bundle is way better. The 360 is the better console, but if you don't mind not having party chat it's not big deal...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
How does ps3 not have party chat yet?? I use that every time I get online since ppl are always on various games.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I'm with hunter. Ps3 is way better. Gears games are good I heard. But the ps3 is a better deal

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Im confused as to the differences in the bundles though. PS3 Bundle Value = $700, 360 Value = $350. I don't understand why such a price difference.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
@Cpt I can't :(
And the PS3 doesn't have enough RAM to support party chat.

@Hunter that's what I was thinking. 360 online is far superior. I do mind it, since I'm always in a party, but at this point, it wouldn't matter since I'll only be playing COD and GTA IV for a couple of weeks. You better give me some MLG tips(;

@Kinger it's $380 for everything (not including headset)

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i would say the 360 i never really liked competitive gaming on the ps3 but thats just me and online is way better with party chat and gears aint to bad its kinds like resistance on the ps3

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
^^^^ What that homo said.

But get a ps3.

Sell your fucked xbox to some tard on craigslist! Thats what i did with my broke ps3 lmao

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
^^^^ What that homo said.

But get a ps3.

Sell your fucked xbox to some tard on craigslist! Thats what i did with my broke ps3 lmao
I would find you, and I would kill you if you sold me a fucked PS3.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
i got a fucked ps3 lol. Atv if your 360 still playable and what not get a ps3 if not since you like microsoft get another 360. Ps3 bundle is way better, GTA is fun can get boring but its fun, your getting both COD's and if you don't like em just sell em and buy some other shit plus the astros > basic headset. or forget both of them and load up on some cannabis and get blown lmao

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
lol ill pub it up with you. i just started playing again so no gb's yet.