Well, Im selling my PSP.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Well, seeing i dont play PsP at all anymore, I'm selling all my PsP stuff and getting an ipod touch. I was playing with my friends yesterday and today and its pretty much a mini laptop and i just love everything about it, but im selling all my games and stuff like that, so if you wanna buy some of it, i have games and all that they'll prolly be on Ebay or im gonna take it back to Gamestop and trade it for cash if they'll let me do that.

~SK(SiG)

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
I did that and i linda regret it. The psp plays more music formats than the ipod and its so much easier to put shit on it. The only good stuff the ipod touch has that the psp doesnt is YouTube and the applications. So think before u do it :)

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
the Internet is 20 times better.. And sick apps if u know what to get but keep ur psp...

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
blazer. the shit that they give away is usually factory rejects that dont work right. i hope you know that.

Stream:

D

DM SiVaRt

Put windows vista on your psp then you will find it no different then a Ipod touch I have a 32gb ipod touch and a psp so i would know