#GamingNews Welcome to CoDwarfare

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
first off....we are not going anywhere and I know the site has been around since 2007 but would like to morph it into a semi-general gaming forum and migrate all the posts to a sub-forum of the new domain.

a few gaming Domains I own:
codwarfare.com
fpslounge.com <--- actually my favorite for a gaming site to come and just chill while gaming and throwing back a few rum & cokes...maybe a couple joints:confused: too..
fps247gaming.com
fps247forum.com
codwarzones.com
that1gamingforum.com
fps-forum.com
mob-gaming.net

feedback is highly appreciated....if you have another 1 that is available...just throw me a pm and we'll discuss...

currently we are on xenforo 1.5 but currently it's @ "End of Life" which is no longer supported, so we'll be updating to xF2.1 which is more robust version...then changing the domain name.

After updating the software will be adding a few new add-ons for you to stream your favorite games and a couple other surprises...

update:
Without further ado...Welcome to CoDwarfare.com

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
to be honest I don't think much about the site because accessibility with discord and others like it makes keeping in touch and announcements easier than going to a forum. so as far as which you can ignore my input. xD ZeroSF#3284 is my discord ID I mostly play league of legends. and as far as what to choose I say whatever you think will keep it up longer. you have been keeping us afloat for so long.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
domain name change set for next tuesday...I'll give you 3 guess's

Stream:

mashupman

Founder
Hey OUTL4W OUTL4W
I joined..eventually...hopefully will hang around for a while and post frequently enough....depends on the wife n kids tho lol...

Stream:

Ghost 141

ALL OUT WAR
Admin
Founder
Addict
all is good pal apart from this virus.

Hopefully it goes in behind closed doors.

Stream:

mashupman

Founder
so anyone else being driven mad by their families during this pandemic?
I'm probably driving mine mad worse but that's beside the point lol

Stream:

Ghost 141

ALL OUT WAR
Admin
Founder
Addict
King kenny has cov 19.

Not at the mo, dealing with it day by day I guess, I'm still working.

Stream:

mashupman

Founder
look after yourself if you're still working mate.
I been off last 2 nearly 3 weeks as we been told only essential workers.
boring as fuck but has to be done

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I’m also in the “essential workers” group since apparently making laundry detergent falls in that category, dammit. But that changed today, they had 2 positive cases and now I’m home for the day while they fumigate.

but anyhooooo....
The site name change is now scheduled for this weekend, so there may be downtime until the migration is complete. Hopefully, it won’t be down for as long as cod247 has been, though.

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Man, I joined this site when I was 13. That was 13 got damn years ago, cool too see it’s still up and running.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Man, I joined this site when I was 13. That was 13 got damn years ago, cool too see it’s still up and running.
I know, hard to believe its been 13yrs already.

And here's to 13 more....

Would be nice to see more OG's come back such as yourself...