News Welcome to CoDwarfare

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Founding Member
first off....we are not going anywhere and I know the site has been around since 2007 but would like to morph it into a semi-general gaming forum and migrate all the posts to a sub-forum of the new domain.

a few gaming Domains I own:
codwarfare.com
fpslounge.com <--- actually my favorite for a gaming site to come and just chill while gaming and throwing back a few rum & cokes...maybe a couple joints:confused: too..
fps247gaming.com
fps247forum.com
codwarzones.com
that1gamingforum.com
fps-forum.com
mob-gaming.net

feedback is highly appreciated....if you have another 1 that is available...just throw me a pm and we'll discuss...

currently we are on xenforo 1.5 but currently it's @ "End of Life" which is no longer supported, so we'll be updating to xF2.1 which is more robust version...then changing the domain name.

After updating the software will be adding a few new add-ons for you to stream your favorite games and a couple other surprises...

update:
Without further ado...Welcome to CoDwarfare.com

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founding Member

to be honest I don't think much about the site because accessibility with discord and others like it makes keeping in touch and announcements easier than going to a forum. so as far as which you can ignore my input. xD ZeroSF#3284 is my discord ID I mostly play league of legends. and as far as what to choose I say whatever you think will keep it up longer. you have been keeping us afloat for so long.

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Founding Member
domain name change set for next tuesday...I'll give you 3 guess's

mashupman

Corporal
Founding Member
Hey OUTL4W
I joined..eventually...hopefully will hang around for a while and post frequently enough....depends on the wife n kids tho lol...

Ghost 141

Admin
Founding Member
all is good pal apart from this virus.

Hopefully it goes in behind closed doors.

mashupman

Corporal
Founding Member
so anyone else being driven mad by their families during this pandemic?
I'm probably driving mine mad worse but that's beside the point lol

Ghost 141

Admin
Founding Member
King kenny has cov 19.

Not at the mo, dealing with it day by day I guess, I'm still working.

mashupman

Corporal
Founding Member
look after yourself if you're still working mate.
I been off last 2 nearly 3 weeks as we been told only essential workers.
boring as fuck but has to be done

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Founding Member
I’m also in the “essential workers” group since apparently making laundry detergent falls in that category, dammit. But that changed today, they had 2 positive cases and now I’m home for the day while they fumigate.

but anyhooooo....
The site name change is now scheduled for this weekend, so there may be downtime until the migration is complete. Hopefully, it won’t be down for as long as cod247 has been, though.

• New threads
  • Latest posts
  • Hottest threads
  • Most viewed

About Us

Do you want to stay up to date on all the latest CoD news & leaks? We're here to help with that. Do you exhibit bouts of rage during your Call of Duty sessions? We're here to help by providing that channel to vent your frustrations with the rest of us. Are you looking to join a Team? Or a Team looking for members? We can help with that too.

Quick Navigation

Forum statistics

Threads
Views
Members
Latest member
MV Headshotz
Top Bottom