wahoo4 banned?

Stream:

W

wahoo4

Hey, I was playing on your DM COD5 server and I was temp banned? I was never warned or anything? What is the deal? All I said was "Who the fuck changed the map?" I'm trying to rank up and I lost the whole game which=my time to do this. Who ever changed the map did it for no reason other than to screw with me? They didn't even have the guts to warn me. I've been playing on the DM server for months with no issues? What's the deal?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
sorry, its cause we dont allow swearing on our servers and its an instant ban if an admin is on. give me your account name and ill unban you ASAP. thanks for being loyal! dont let it happen again or we wont eb so forgiving. :D

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Wow ....realy I'm getting sick of these random nubs. Do u see anywhere where it says were a pc cod5 clan

Stream:

when you read the top it may not say pc cod5 but it does say a COD5,GOW2,COD4,MOHH 1&2,Halo 3, etc etc... you get the idea its not like its a big deal.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well apperently this guy gots the wrong site......... try looking the server up on google, then you will get the right site