Violence: Do violent games make youth more agressive/violent?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
i played mario to but then i had the secret stash like i played duke nukem then theres the turok 2 ohhh play the game Blood for the pc now thts a badass game

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
i have to say it is all on how you are raised up. I was playing shooting games and duke nukem from 8 to now and im not a violent person. I can get angry yes but I have never gotten in a fight in my life. I was told when i was playing none of this is real if you try any of this out of the game you can no longer play games and since i wanted to keep my games so i didnt do shit. and of course the older you get the more you understand the consequences from your actions. Yea I do disagree some kids playing games like these but some of us are still that age where our parents have to get it for us and some of us were at that point so its a hard subject to have a answer that doesnt go both directions.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
this is retarded, if it does have an affect then only on some dumbasses, phillie hit it righ on spot

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

this is retarded, if it does have an affect then only on some dumbasses, phillie hit it righ on spot
Rated M for Mature? Truly, Sex, Drugs, Language, and Mass Murdering is "So Mature?"

Studies have and always will Prove that Close to the Majority for Teenagers and young children exposed to "Violent Games" Also "sexual games" will be more likely to be prone to Violent, Abusive, criminal, and Sexual behavior in later years.
I have been doing research on this matter I think because I am a new Father lol.
Children playing violent video games can cause later aggressive behavioral problems. In retrospect studies have also shown a twelve percent increase in aggressive behavior after watching violent television as well.
Children these days spend a Average of 4-5 hours a DAY playing Rated M Games.
HOW IS THIS HEALTHY?
Young Children are not Mature and developed enough for this kind of stuff.
I mean Really? 4-5 Hours of Murdering people, Swearing, watching Sexual content.
Since when was this normal? Those that Oppose this argument saying it does not have a effect on a child's mind, I mean really? I think you need to look into this further.
EVEN ON COD, the majority of players are teens. WE ALL hear them Squeak in the mic and annoy the fuck out of us. We all hear there racial comments, Inappropriate Momma Jokes, and the way they swear and speak.
Now how do they learn how to do this? On a VIDEO game.....

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
The only time I curse is on a video game. I'm not an ass in person. :p

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
This is horse shit. I'm a non violent person. I love video games tho. So proof, nope they dont.

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

This is horse shit. I'm a non violent person. I love video games tho. So proof, nope they dont.
So you alone stand for the 21,514,000 Teens from age 13-19?
Thats like saying Teens don't smoke cause you don't.
Sorry but I think not.
You can't Fight Proof and Evidence that is shown on a daily basis by studies that have been going on since the early 90's.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
im not a violetn person ive played M games since i started playin and im actually a really nice person i help ppl and shit the only time i actuallly swear is on a game jsut like hunter i dnt really swear much

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Rated M for Mature? Truly, Sex, Drugs, Language, and Mass Murdering is "So Mature?"

Studies have and always will Prove that Close to the Majority for Teenagers and young children exposed to "Violent Games" Also "sexual games" will be more likely to be prone to Violent, Abusive, criminal, and Sexual behavior in later years.
I have been doing research on this matter I think because I am a new Father lol.
Children playing violent video games can cause later aggressive behavioral problems. In retrospect studies have also shown a twelve percent increase in aggressive behavior after watching violent television as well.
Children these days spend a Average of 4-5 hours a DAY playing Rated M Games.
HOW IS THIS HEALTHY?
Young Children are not Mature and developed enough for this kind of stuff.
I mean Really? 4-5 Hours of Murdering people, Swearing, watching Sexual content.
Since when was this normal? Those that Oppose this argument saying it does not have a effect on a child's mind, I mean really? I think you need to look into this further.
EVEN ON COD, the majority of players are teens. WE ALL hear them Squeak in the mic and annoy the fuck out of us. We all hear there racial comments, Inappropriate Momma Jokes, and the way they swear and speak.
Now how do they learn how to do this? On a VIDEO game.....
Anything can influence what you hear during online multiplayer. Thats why the ESRB doesn't even rate or takes responsibility for online gaming, it's unpredictable. Hit that mute button and don't give a fuck. Wolf Gang.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
lol i had to write a essay about this topic in school >.>

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i think it will if you were a violent person before you started playing. Personally, ive never felt any different, and have never been violent

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i just feel more entertained whenever i blow the shit off of a group of people and see body parts fly lol