Valentines day

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
Well my wife is out of the country again so I am going to buy myself something :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Pregnancy Sex May Be Risky If:
  • Your practitioner has counseled against it for any reason.
  • You have unexplained bleeding and a history of premature birth or labor.
  • You have placenta previa, a condition where a portion of the placenta covers the cervix.
  • Your water has broken.
  • You are currently experiencing bleeding.
  • You're in the last trimester, carrying multiples.

^^^she has none of the above

Just becareful bro your not suppose to have hard sex or stick it in all the way . Atleast thats what I have been told idk man . Just be safe you dont want a baby with problems ... To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
LOL bat, why dont u just buy her something, and then when she gets back, you can give it to her then?
to Bowz: just be careful of the baby, dont go in too deep, and make sure she doesnt do that much workxD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm, I'm with Bat, just play it safe Bro.
Anyway, I got one of those schoolboy crushes on an old friend of mine, she used to fancy me in year 6 and I just hope she still does. =/

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Dinner at the keg, some nice chocolates, and a single epic rose. Then night time hits and since the internet is rated PG i have to stop

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Pregnancy Sex May Be Risky If:
  • Your practitioner has counseled against it for any reason.
  • You have unexplained bleeding and a history of premature birth or labor.
  • You have placenta previa, a condition where a portion of the placenta covers the cervix.
  • Your water has broken.
  • You are currently experiencing bleeding.
  • You're in the last trimester, carrying multiples.

^^^she has none of the above
Even if she doesn't have any of these don't u think it's weird that ur soon to be son is in her while ur fucking her? It's like having a 8 month baby in the room while u fuck her. Dat shit just seems weird to me but idk, go anal so u dont poke da baby or he accidentally kicks ur dick

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
My boyfriend has a special night for us planned. This will mean pizza, dessert, a movie and then watching him play online games :/
dont you think thats your fault kinda that AFTER ALL THAT he plays online games?.....

Stream:

Deej

Corporal
Valentines day = endless pit for money to fall into for no reason at all but to get your leg over