Valentines day

Stream:

Console: Headset:
hell it may be a month away but its always better to plan ahead xD what do you have planned for it? I noticed most of my friends are having a horrible new year so im giving all that responded thier favorite flower and a letter with it =) hopefully they feel better but i know its only temporary thats why the letters say if they ever need me im here for them so its kinda im a helping hand if needed. xP thats what im doing. What about everyone else any girl you want to ask out? anything in that matter?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Im gunna take my girl out ot dinner, get some take her to a movie get some take her to my place and get some more. :D

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
uhh idk yet ima wing it i'll prob buy my girl somethin then take her out to eat. it kinda sucks cuz her bday is two weeks after lol

Stream:

lol yea sounds like wingin to me is it because if you did something big they expect bigger on their birthday xP

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
ima give my gf a dozen roses take her out and then end the night with good ol' sex

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Bowz my bro I mean no disrespect in saying this, but your girl is prego, make her give you a bj instead.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
well u aint supposed ot have sex with a pregnant chick after like 5 months or soemthing

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
well u aint supposed ot have sex with a pregnant chick after like 5 months or soemthing
where did u hear that from? show me. cuz as far as i know you should only stop when its uncomfortable. sex doesnt cause problems if ur pregnant. and hunt, it doesnt really matter to me as long as i get some :p

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Pregnancy Sex May Be Risky If:
  • Your practitioner has counseled against it for any reason.
  • You have unexplained bleeding and a history of premature birth or labor.
  • You have placenta previa, a condition where a portion of the placenta covers the cervix.
  • Your water has broken.
  • You are currently experiencing bleeding.
  • You're in the last trimester, carrying multiples.

^^^she has none of the above

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Vaginal sex can spur labor at the end of the 3rd trimester and unless there is an unnatural problem then there should be nothing wrong with it medically. The amniotic sac is in her uterus, and most guys aren't long enough to make it to her cervix, much less past it so no he wouldn't be poking the baby. Plus she can't get pregnant :dance9bh: So if she's up for it, then I'm sure you will be too :D. Trust me, I'm an EMT.