Update on Mw2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Theres a 360 update thread with the current records and stuff.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
We give updates in the "360 Team Update-" thread Roy. Maybe sticky that thread?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I tried gettin an admin to sticky and change the name of this thread i made awhile back but they never did lol :(. But yea andy gave a lil update on ridds thread

We are 8-8 ranked 563 atm.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I tried gettin an admin to sticky and change the name of this thread i made awhile back but they never did lol :(. But yea andy gave a lil update on ridds thread

We are 8-8 ranked 563 atm.
Ranked 563 with an 8-8 record? We're 21-11 and our team rank is 1,222nd. Seems to be a lot more competition on the 360 MW2 Ladders.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
whatever if u wana talk shit, talk shit then. just makes u look stupid in my eyes. and that question doesnt make sense fyi

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
What I said wasn't meant to be a bash towards the DM PS3 team in anyway. I was just pointing out that the 360 had more teams/more players. I guess I did make that sound bad. Sorry if you guys took my comment the wrong way.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
its not talking shit or bashing if its the fcking truth, we have 26,000 teams on our ladder, they have like 5,000

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lawl. this is funny. cant vik speak the truth? i guess thats illegal on here too

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
He's speaking the truth, it's not "bashing" in any way shape or form...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
and how are you supposed to congratulate somebody who doesnt even have a winning record?

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
omg here we go again. damn why dont yall just shut the fuck up about who has more competition and just play the fucking game. Really who gives a shit how many more teams yall have on 360? Just because you have more teams doesnt mean shit cuz you dont have to GB every team anyway so quit bitchin.

Stream:

IvIe_Shoot_You

Corporal
Console war?...n 360 does have a lot more players since more people buy it, its cheaper..PS3 WE GETZ MONEY SON! waiting 4 someone 2 yell at me 4 that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.