update on Homefront

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIPFD8unOos

Shows a ton of cool stuff. Something i was happy to hear was the fact that you could only use the BP on vehicles when you spawn for your next life. Meaning that you can't be in the middle of a fight and suddenly buy a tank. You have to wait until you die and then respawn for get vehicle killstreaks.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

this game is just going to be 1 big vehicle war GARBAGE.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
look the same as CoD but i like the vehicle thing and i think the system they use is better then the system on CoD

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Call of Duty owns this game. The game Homefront gonna be like Bad Company Battlefield 2

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
have you played it dee? if you havnt how would you know and if its gona be like battelfield 2 then it is better then CoD

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
the single player campaign seems cool so ima play that. Fuck online. Hell, i might be as bad as PS3's MoH which was a fuck up imo

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
honestly i think they purposely made MoH's multiplayer suck.....

1st reason being that DICE wouldn't want people to stop playing battlefied games

2nd reason being the members of team Kaos used to be part of DICE, and they also would rather have their game do well over MoH, their game being Homefront

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Call of Duty owns this game. The game Homefront gonna be like Bad Company Battlefield 2
You can't really say that untill you played it.
I play the campaign and at least 15 online matches before I judge a game.