The return of the RidDl3r

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yo wat up guys I know I been gone for a while and said i won't come back untill I got my grade up, but I thought thats gonna take till the end of january and i don't want to wait that long. So..... i was wondering if DM will take me back. It doesn't matter what game as long as i can play with my DM friends. Also if anyone here has a ps3 send me a friend invite to RidDl3r09.

From the RidDl3r. ;););)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Mohh2 could always use another solid player, hopefully the commanders agree.

Good luck Mex and welcome back!

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

Aeagle was trying to bring DM into ps3, maybe you can help him.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah u shud help ps3 and if that doesnt work then join mohh2. BTW thanks for making me officer mex :)

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Mex!!Welcome back man.I would love to have u back on our team,I dont think Dfan would mind.This is great news and hope to see you on the battlefield soon.To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
woo thats 7 with ps3 i still say we shud start a ps3 clan led by yours truly :)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
..... yo thanks batman and eagle wut games u currently got i just have COD 4 and prostreet

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
thats great news Mex!!!

is COD4 awesome or is it AWESOME?!?!?!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea right now im a little busy and only got maden 08 but i was thinkin cod4 wud be the best game to try to start a clan in

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yo if its COD u want im up for it, in fact i can make it right now and hell yea it is chuck

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

oh well welcome back MEX! ummm AEagle i dont kno if u got me or not but incase u dint i also got Ps3 it would be awesome to be fitin wit u guys in it. I mostly play WarHawk and ghost recon 2 tho, i am not alowd to have COD4... But my name BuZZyKid i dint make the name btw does anyone kno how to make a new name?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Frikkin Sweet Mex! I was wondering if you're come back. We'll always be wanting of a great mohh2 player

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea i buzzed i know u along wit a few others here but shit u cant get cod4? y not bcuz that is the best war game for ps3 plus arquickiller and draco have a mini clan for cod4 in ps3 so if we combinded with them....