Stepping Down as Commander (firevice)

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I have made the decision that I don't want to be commander for Call of Duty 5. The game is getting EXTREMELY BORING to me and is very repetitive, juggernaught MP40.... I play more Gears than COD anymore.

Instead, with the permission of the admins and Ck and DR, I would like to lead Modern Warfare 2. My efforts would not be wasted and I would try my hardest to do the best for this clan. Please, leave feedback on this.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
"very repetitive"

I know what you mean, it gets kinda old in the long run

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yea thats why i quit Cod:waw. same shit everytime.
and honestly you should stick with GOW2 and not worry about MW:2 yet because thats in another 8 months.
ALOT can happen in 8 months.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Most, shooters get old, same ownage or same person always winning, and games like halo, it's sooooo repetitive because everything is the fucking same except the map, that's it. Especially games with a lot of players, same thing over and over, kill get killed, kill get killed, ahh, MOH was nice because it had a small community and everyone knew each other, that's what makes good games good games.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
wait, what are you congrating me on? thanks anyway

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
thats what i thought but we still need DR's approval

Stream:

why are you already asking for commander for mw2?
its not out for another 7 months and also i think the cod4 commanders should just move to mw2 when it comes out.
not get new ones