Starting A New, Clean Slate

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Aint my guild no more...yall have fun being a non-competitve community with no solid set of rules for people to follow.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
if it were still that way roy DM would have very little members less teams less wins......

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Aint my guild no more...yall have fun being a non-competitve community with no solid set of rules for people to follow.
doesn't answer the question sir. Makes me laugh when you said that too because didn't you help contribute to us being "non-competitive". Btw the 360 team is owning man, PC team is owning, and Ps3 is soon to follow.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
360 Team top page? That's pretty competitive. Everything has been getting better since you left and we all owe you a thank you for that. So thanks!

as far as I am concerned its up to the PS3 members/CK... hope you stick around the site either way :D

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya now were just waiting for CK's speeches to pay off.

and am i the only one thinking this post is kinda of pathetic ? i mean damn go and enjoy life. and i dont mean this in a bad way honestly.

but ya 360 team is doing pretty good, and pc team i guess atleast thats what i heard

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
that you should stop caring so much about the world wide web and all other virtualy shit and go enjoy life, get out there.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Thank you everywhere for giving me the respect back that I lost when I left this fabulous clan. I forgot how much fun I had here. Now all I have to do is wait and hopefully join the DM family again and have the DM tag again, and be able to join with you guys in MW3.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
People join DM because of what they can do in game....not what they do on a website
Thats why you my nigga morb. But even though I don't know you, I believe you deserve a second chance too. Good luck.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
^Hell yeah, I'm staying on this shit if I'm in. I don't want to join any clans if I do join this one. This clan hopping I did was just bad rep for me on Wii*. Most of the Wii team don't even talk to me anymore. If I'm in I stay. I'll sign it with black ink if I have to!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Juni here's the only thing that alarms me, I'll link you to this thread from July, read Toonami's post.http://dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?p=224503#post224503

To specify for you, look at the signings:

Signed,

Alex "Toonami" Kazmierski
Josh "CoolKing" Hunt
Mayor West
DM Michigan (some things)
DM Drator
DM Filisalot
DM UndeadCorpse (some things)
DM Viktomize (some things)
DM Hasy23
DM Hunter
DM Tailz
DM Ballin_Dog
DM Jesus Freak
DM LordLander
DM Rico
DM Sasquatch
DM Night Raven

Why would someone who put their own reputation on the line and put so much work into having their voice heard ditch the team after that? It makes no sense to me and I was hoping that you could clarify the exact reasons why you did what you did.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
I'm going to be extremely truthful to you bro...

Alright in July right when we had the meeting so much dispute was going on after and I'm one that really hates people fighting with each others. I felt like the whole being a brotherhood was irrelevant and it was just to sound good. I was wrong. Even in the best of families people fight but I just didn't think that was true at that moment. I noticed that when joining the other clans I did get in, But anyways the real reason why I left, I got an offer to join a clan and since I was mad and disappointed of how the meeting came out to be I left without thinking and without reason. I acted like a jerk with everyone on the sb about that and also lost the respect of the people here. That's the 100% truth of why I left. The coming back and telling everyone what I was doing on threads and spamming the sh*t of "The Pub" idk why I did that, I guess I was just mad. I acted like a little kid and I acknowledged it till this day. Looking back at what I did I even ask myself why the f*ck did I do that!? Why would I act like a b*tch when people leave the clan but act like a b*tch and jerk when I left. I really just wanted to be inactive until it all passed but it all went downhill idk what went over me. Foolishness is my guess.... CK I really hope this clears everything up. I will love to join this clan and for stay. For better or for worse, I matured and learned what I did wrong.

Last edited:
Stream:

C

Coolking101

If a General leads you into a fire fight do you turn around and run? During the Battle of Stalingrad traitors were shot. Not trying to keep bugging you I can see you are changing and maturing. But when shit hits the fan, you cant flee bud. Really, what does that show the brotherhood. I myself made that mistake. We all must learn quickly and swiftly and prove ourselves.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Very Very True. I will and be dedicated to do whatever it takes.!