Starting A New, Clean Slate

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Dear DM Members,

As the title says I want to start a clean slate with EVERYONE. I know most people here just hate the fact that I left DM for stupid reasons, non-thought out and just plain irresponsible. I know this. So I will like to start again and try to join DM and it's respect back. This is for real now, I know I've said this in the past, but staying away from DM made me learn without out a doubt that even in the hardest times of this clan, DM will always be a brotherhood. I got to recognize this when I was in the other clan. They held grudges with me and always disputing for stupid ass shit. If it's okay I will like to be part of the DM family again. For Real now. I'm down to do anything to do so. I will be more reliable and I promise to be the clan member that I know I'm supposed to.

Introduction

Most people know me as Juni, or Jesus Freak. I am 14 years old 15 in December 2nd. I have a PS3, and will love to join DM for MW3 if I get it. I am active on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights. At the moment, I have Resistance Fall of Man. I am a Freshman in High School now, but it doesn't scare me much because I'm also homeschooled. I was told of DM by DM Krysis back in BO on Wii. I did have a chance to join, but by my stupidity I left.

Why Give me a Chance?

I know that many people now me as a clan-hopper, while this was true I thought I was jumping to bigger and better, but it back fired. I was in between many people fighting got bullied becuase of my religion and just didn't feel good there. BC didn't feel like home to me, like DM did. Should've just went inactive but instead I lost respect with almost everybody. I should get a chance to be in the family again, because I know I can be dedicated to the clan. More than I was before, and be of excellence.

Conclusion

Thanks for reading and hopefully have the heart to take me back to the DM family once and for all.

Sincerely,
Juni

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Prove yourself in the game by performing. Your words on a screen mean absolutely nothing to me.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Now this is prolly the best put together thread that I've seen from a guy wanting to come back. These threads happen all the time by kids at ages 11-14 in clans lol. Give the guy a chance, you did the same for me...3 times

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Whom ever ends up leading mw3 for ps3 should see if you have skill first

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Understood, but even with skills or without I still want to join the DM Family, Hunters you got it. And DH Thanks bro.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
People join DM because of what they can do in game....not what they do on a website

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Nah not really. I'm trying to sell BO and some other games to get MW3 for the PS3.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
oh, well yeah get that shit new that way you can get a good feel of the game, don't get it months late or else you'll just get owned

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
You were always cool with me. Now go out there and get in DM the legit way

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Prove yourself in the game by performing. Your words on a screen mean absolutely nothing to me.
I heard he was on I heard he was one of the best on Duke's Wii team for Black Ops.

And I'll be quite honest, he deserves a chance. I'm sure he'll do good, and improve over time.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
I heard he was one of the best on Duke's Wii team for Black Ops.

And I'll be quite honest, he deserves a chance. I'm sure he'll do good, and improve over time.
Lol, thanks bro :)... I was okay not the best, but most active xD.

And thanks bro!

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Hey man I don't know you but I'd give you the chance to join back I might not be leader of Mw3 but I could play a couple of games with you and see if you got what it takes to join bro. I'll add you in a few when I get on.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
that rule is obviously gay and even though i quit alot faster than he did you still let me back in for RR